Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

McNair9 said:
simonr555 said:
How on earth has he shit on the club good and proper? Judging by the over reaction on here from you lot it's as though we've never had a player sent off and left in the shit before. I really wasn't arsed about it at the time and I am even less arsed now.

Some of you lot need to give your head a wobble and grow up.

For me it's more the fact that its not the first time he's done something like this and i cant help but feel it wont be the last

I think every single player got wound up early on tonight judging by their reactions and you knew that if any foot went near the Kyiv players they'd be down. I do think it was a harsh sending off and think the lynch mob on here need to do the growing up and calm down. I don't get the "sell him" or "I don't want him at my club" business. He is worth persisting with because the talent is there.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
TFC said:
I will back the lad to the hilt as long as he is a City player. Fucking sending off my arse, hopefully Mancini watches the tape and puts him in the squad for Sunday.

Oh, yeah?

From the BBC:

"I don't think he'll be in the squad," said Mancini after the 1-0 victory.

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Can't believe all the muppets supporting Mad Balo after that tackle. Even the manager has acknowleged it was senseless stupidity.

it come a lot different from the OS...

""""""""Roberto Mancini was eager to take the positives from the Blues Europa League exit at the hands of Dynamo Kyiv.

The Blues boss was also in no mood to instantly condemn Mario Balotelli after the Italian striker’s first half dismissal and the Blue 1-0 win on the night but 1-2 defeat on aggregate.

He didn’t defend the 20-year-old either preferring to wait to study a recording of the game.

“I was happy with the way we played we didn’t concede many chances, created some good ones at the other end and were a little unlucky,” he said.

“We are very disappointed to go out of the Europa League. It was hard because we started 2-0 down and losing Mario did not help even if we did score with ten men.”

Mancini’s post-match press conference was dominated by the Balotelli red card, the second of his short City career.

“I did not see the incident from where I was sat on the bench,” the City chief informed his inquisitors.

“It is difficult in this moment to say anything. The red card made it harder for us but we still played well. Am I disappointed? What do you think?

“A stupid red card is something we could not afford. When Mario gets sent off he makes things difficult for me, for him and for the team. I will look at the incident later.""""""""

McNair9 said:
simonr555 said:
How on earth has he shit on the club good and proper? Judging by the over reaction on here from you lot it's as though we've never had a player sent off and left in the shit before. I really wasn't arsed about it at the time and I am even less arsed now.

Some of you lot need to give your head a wobble and grow up.

For me it's more the fact that its not the first time he's done something like this and i cant help but feel it wont be the last

Apparently in 15 appearances for us it`s his 2nd red but also had 8 yellow cards ! Not good.

And despite everybody saying what a fu###ng great talent he is, he very, very rarely showns it. In the half hour he was on tonight, missed a couple of chances, did a few short passes, and got fouled acouple of times just like most of his games.

simonr555 said:
McNair9 said:

I think every single player got wound up early on tonight judging by their reactions and you knew that if any foot went near the Kyiv players they'd be down. I do think it was a harsh sending off and think the lynch mob on here need to do the growing up and calm down. I don't get the "sell him" or "I don't want him at my club" business. He is worth persisting with because the talent is there.

Nevertheless
he is immature and needs to learn that his actions have consequences, or is this human an exception ????

smithy167 said:
Freestyler said:
why exactly?

should be made to apologise.

he's shit on the club good and proper, he's a dick.
He plays for my team so he gets my backing, hang him out to dry you say. Embarrassing..

Er, not for 60 minutes tonight he didn't! And that's where your argument falls apart.

Get rid ASAP. The bloke's a complete nutter.

TFC said:
I will back the lad to the hilt as long as he is a City player. Fucking sending off my arse, hopefully Mancini watches the tape and puts him in the squad for Sunday.

Oh, yeah?

From the BBC:

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Can't believe all the muppets supporting Mad Balo after that tackle. Even the manager has acknowleged it was senseless stupidity.

Wonder where those extra quotes came from because Mancini said he needs to watch the replay to decide if it was really a red card.

So I looked at it, and well he hardly touched the fucker, but that's a sending off in that game with that referee and those players.

Still don't like the wanker though, haven't since he was at Inter, well before he was linked with us and I didn't want him when we were linked with him.

he needs to grow up quick or ship out - he has had enough chances in his short career already - who else will take a chance on him.... not many

redmizzle said:
Oh, yeah?

From the BBC:

Wonder where those extra quotes came from because Mancini said he needs to watch the replay to decide if it was really a red card.

just heard them on 5 live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.