Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Wont start another game for us and will almost certainly be sold to Ac Milan in the summer.

He doesnt want to be at City he shows that time and again. Pretty much as soon as he arrived at the club he was saying he wanted to go back to Italy to AC Milan.

Cant be trusted cant be relied on. Mancini has given him chance after chance and hes just thrown it all back in his and the fans face. Has no future at City IMO.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

Chicken Kiev said:
I have never been a fan of Mancini and never will be. Hopefully last night will prove to be the first nail in his coffin. Next we will be out of the top 4 and then we will loose at Wembley and finish with nothing. I just hope the rumors about him being booted at the end of the season are true. I know some fans love him and would argue we are having the best season for many a year, how ever, when you conciser there is 300 million to choose from it ain't that good!!!

Mancini OUT and take that Idiot Balotelli with you!

Fuckoff rag !!!
If we will lose at Wembley better you prepare your own coffin !

Am I the only one who thinks the real criminal last night was that cheating **** Popov.

Mario was silly (again) but that twats actions were a disgrace all night long and the ref fell for it.

The guy is as big a liability as he is talented & he need's a good kicking, personally i would ship the clown out in the summer, it's not good for the dressing room Mancini showing special treament to this clown, the other players will resent it & team moral will go down even more than it already has, mancini can go to

Stillsy said:
mancini's handling of the media is fucking dreadful!

he also said in his interview that it wouldnt be right for adam johnson to play any part at chelsea........ yet he played last night.

fucking plank.

and as for pato..... the most overated player iv ever seen

Oh my fucking God!

Another poster has just criticised Mancini for telling the press too much about squad selection (ie Balo will be dropped), yet Mancini keeps Kiev guessing and that makes him a plank!!!!!

FFS Rednose had been doing it for years, hell the last Derby at COMS he stated that he had 11 players out due to a flu bug. They all played 48 hours later.

Look at my original post - a month ago. Balotelli has been threatening this for ages.

Those defending him must realise that this isn't a 'one-off' like Boyata vs Arsenal.

Re: City's job to sort Balo out as well as his own

Some good points being made here...i for one still think we can
sort out Mario and he will go on to be a cracking footballer
don`t let the vicious reporting in the ragtops influence you

oh and he should have hurt that squealing cheating little ****
more than he did

toffee balls said:
Am I the only one who thinks the real criminal last night was that cheating **** Popov.

Mario was silly (again) but that twats actions were a disgrace all night long and the ref fell for it.

You are not the only one, we are many ...
I am with the players while somebody are with the referees and media that using all means to hit us.

Chicken Kiev said:
I have never been a fan of Mancini and never will be. Hopefully last night will prove to be the first nail in his coffin. Next we will be out of the top 4 and then we will loose at Wembley and finish with nothing. I just hope the rumors about him being booted at the end of the season are true. I know some fans love him and would argue we are having the best season for many a year, how ever, when you conciser there is 300 million to choose from it ain't that good!!!

Mancini OUT and take that Idiot Balotelli with you!

Hmmmm.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

the challenge didnt deserve a red, yellow at most. mario was trying to pull out of the challenge and not get in bother. the ref is a gimp and falls for more kiev diving.

mario will be a very good player, maybe one of the very best, but we have to support the team and that includes mario. only with support will he turn his attitude around and become what everyone in the game knows he can be.

if he scores in the semis against the scum, no one will be complaining then!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.