Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
Digger said:
Booked our flights flying out from Manchester on the Monday at 8.55AM and staying in the Best Western ApartHotel Muenchen not far from Olympia Park (£57 per night).

The only thing is the shite return flight, 06.10 flight out of Munich the morning after the game!

Good luck with that flight home..........

He might as well just stay up!

Taxi 60/70 euros, no trains at that time.

Better hope they don't charge time an half too!

I am on that same flight, me and my brother. I was thinking about staying up for a few in Munich centre before getting a taxi to the airport early hours. Seems like a bad idea with that quoted taxi price!

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

I am on that same flight, me and my brother. I was thinking about staying up for a few in Munich centre before getting a taxi to the airport early hours. Seems like a bad idea with that quoted taxi price!

Pretty sure, the S-Bahn is going all night. Just had a quick look, 04:09 central station, 04:55 airport for example. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

JollyGood said:
allan harper said:

Pretty sure, the S-Bahn is going all night. Just had a quick look, 04:09 central station, 04:55 airport for example. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

I got the singapore flight back when we played Salzburg, got back to munich for about 2pm, all day on the booze until about 2/3am and got the train to the airport from munich station for the 6am flight. If you have a bag and dont want to carry it with you all day they have lockers in munich train station.

citizen said:
JollyGood said:

I got the singapore flight back when we played Salzburg, got back to munich for about 2pm, all day on the booze until about 2/3am and got the train to the airport from munich station for the 6am flight. If you have a bag and dont want to carry it with you all day they have lockers in munich train station.

That's exactly what we did, except didn't start drinking so early as we were worried we might not get on the plane

allan harper said:
Danamy said:

As the others have said, get in town and have a drink, no point sitting in an airport all night, enjoy your last few hours in the town centre. It seems there is trains, so make sure you leave yourselves enough time to get to the airport. I know what I'm like, stay in pub longer and get a taxi! If I remember right it's 22E train fare between you both.

allan harper said:
allan harper said:

As the others have said, get in town and have a drink, no point sitting in an airport all night, enjoy your last few hours in the town centre. It seems there is trains, so make sure you leave yourselves enough time to get to the airport. I know what I'm like, stay in pub longer and get a taxi! If I remember right it's 22E train fare between you both.
Remember throwing out time at Killians/Ned Kelly's there were a few blues trying to get to the airport. Don't know if they made it? Remember a couple of lads just planked out on the benches outside, must have been flying home in their minds.

There's no way in that state I could be put on a plane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.