Beckham could be out of the world cup... thank god...

Stevies Bald Head! said:
i hate the guy but i wouldnt wish that injury on anybody.
2 years ago i tore my achilies tendon, i can honestly say i have never felt a more sickning, excrutiating pain.

What - even Gary Neville??

;o)

got to feel sorry for the guy....whatever else you say about the guy he obviously loves playing for his country and he is still very honoured to do so.....gives it 110% every single time....he may not eb as good as the media have made him out to be but he was still a damn good player and in terms of crossing a ball there was noone better.

if he does miss out he will never get the chance again....he must be gutted

simon23 said:
got to feel sorry for the guy....whatever else you say about the guy he obviously loves playing for his country and he is still very honoured to do so.....gives it 110% every single time....he may not eb as good as the media have made him out to be but he was still a damn good player and in terms of crossing a ball there was noone better.

if he does miss out he will never get the chance again....he must be gutted

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

larderland said:
sad to hear it tho,he does love the country

Really is that why he fucked off? At least we wont have to put up with "I love the David Beckam" media circus! He can now buy is own green and yellow scarf and perhaps chip in 20 mill and becme one of the barren knights.

Happy days! At least we will be spared the boring media circus and the ugly skeleton of a wife he brings with him to the world cup.Hope he is finished the red scum.

Without reading this thread from a purely English point of view I'd much raher have him on the bench than SWP.

Just hope Johnson makes the plane now.

When was the last time Beckscum scored one of his deadly free kicks in an England shirt?

2004??

Sod him and his ugly wife.

No Team Beckham at the WC????

The FA will have just gone into mourning as well as the sychophantic media that lick his arse all day. It might, just might mean a player who deserves to go will go.

That's karma for having the audacity to get more caps than Bobby Moore for being a brand rather than an actual football player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.