Blue Alliance Fans Survey - Improving The Atmosphere

mansour's tow ropes said:
Kaini Industries said:
Blackcrowes said:
My son is 10 and gets really embarrassed if I make any tribal noise. I have noticed that other kids and cool 20 some-things are the same. If you look at the Dortmund fans last night they all contributed because it was cool to be part of the pack. We need to breed the same culture. This happens on occasion at away games e.g. Fulham last week when a group congregate at the back of the stand and generate atmosphere that most joined in with.... it was again about being part of the pack. We need all fans to recognise its cool and therapy to shout / sing and make noise and not something to be embarrassed about. Booze seems to help everyone get in the mood.

^^^ This ^^^
That.

We need to make going to city 'cool' again, and make singing something to be proud of

This starts by removing all the cheesy and gimmicky elements of match days, such as bluemoon just before kick off, silly pop music over the tannoy and the patronising, childlike tone of Hugh ferris.

City need to make city 'cool' again, but as has been said, the club would rather have 48k tourists and no noise, as they are more concerned bout h&s rules than having a good atmosphere. A big shame.

Khaldoon, please can you help us fans sort the atmosphere out? Please relax the clubs stance on the regulations that are currently in place

Aye. I don't know what shit was playing at half time vs dortmund but it was embarrassing.

Chungo said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Kaini Industries said:
^^^ This ^^^
That.

We need to make going to city 'cool' again, and make singing something to be proud of

This starts by removing all the cheesy and gimmicky elements of match days, such as bluemoon just before kick off, silly pop music over the tannoy and the patronising, childlike tone of Hugh ferris.

City need to make city 'cool' again, but as has been said, the club would rather have 48k tourists and no noise, as they are more concerned bout h&s rules than having a good atmosphere. A big shame.

Khaldoon, please can you help us fans sort the atmosphere out? Please relax the clubs stance on the regulations that are currently in place

Aye. I don't know what shit was playing at half time vs dortmund but it was embarrassing.

Sounded like a remix of one direction. Utter shite

Can we have a big fight between the The Blue Alliance and The Citizens Movement before Kick off out on the pitch, the winner then decides the way forward for improving matchday atmosphere?

I of course won't see this as I'll still be in the pub.

Why Always Ste said:
stonerblue said:
bluedan said:
Because the exact same thing is being discussed in here "improving the atmosphere"

this is one with some club input possibly.

the other is facebook shit.

facebook shit? shut up...

This thread is Blue Alliance, the other one is about The Citizens Movement.

The Citizens Movement ? Sounds like a bad day at a care home.

Maybe if everyone relaxed and stopped worrying about the atmosphere it would improve anyway. Getting uptight about it all only exarcebates tempers and inflames fans.

Relax, chill out and let the spontaneity take over as it does at away matches.

As I said in the other thread (why do we need another thread on this?) the coordinated jumping up and down of the Dortmund fans just made me think of American Cheerleaders.

However I guess football is going that way. I wouldn't mind betting that in the future we will keep stopping and starting the match while the fans get coordinated to sing/chant!!

But maybe because I go to watch a football match I don't get this overheated need to be regulated. If the stewards asked you to regulate/coordinate you would all be up in arms. However I am a rebel and will do my singing in my own stand. If that's ok with you? :-)

I bet this post doesn't make it to the club 'survey'!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.