Bluemoon Angling Thread

My mate sent me this pic recently, not seen it as it was taken on his phone. Ebro carp, 30lb mark iirc and no boilie belly, stunning fish. Lean powerful fully scaled virgin common, notice powerful tailfin. Also notice nips from American signal crayfish (next to my right hand) competing for the bait with carp and other fish. Signals grow huge in spain!

Mates took the piss all holiday of mi 'Roy Cropper' coat : )

IMG-20210412-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:
My mate sent me this pic recently, not seen it as it was taken on his phone. Ebro carp, 30lb mark iirc and no boilie belly, stunning fish. Lean powerful fully scaled virgin common, notice powerful tailfin. Also notice nips from American signal crayfish (next to my right hand) competing for the bait with carp and other fish. Signals grow huge in spain!

View attachment 14457
That is one beautiful fish mate.

Hoping to get out more this year and i think I'll dig out my 41 year old Fothergil & Harvey(Pre Tricast) 13ft Ultralight spliced tip. I'll go back in time for nostalgia to fish a glide on the Severn for a spot of stick float trotting, waders and bait apron, proper fishing: )

Noticed one for sale this evening on eBay. Rare as fuck but space age technology that was well ahead of the carbon rod market back then in 1980. Seller doesn't know what he/she is selling. It has 20 guides fitted, single legged on tip section. Beautifully balanced rod weighing a mere 5 oz and an absolute pleasure to fish with.

Last edited:

View attachment 14457
Who’s that ugly fucker with his hands all over you?
:)

0-AB7-E7-C8-53-CA-4-C7-A-9-EF7-2-CAFA97400-DC.jpg

Just sitting in front of the fire, this was a few days ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.