Booing the Champions League Anthem

Exactly. The booing is before the game, not during it.

And recently during the anthem, towards the end of it, the booing turns into chants of City! City! City!, as the anthem fades out.

That's a really nice twist.

City....CitY...CITY is the perfect response & sequel to their filthy dirge

CITY CITY CITY !!

Even though I’ve attended every Champions League game this season, (including the dead rubber in Kharkiv), I personally don’t give a flying fuck if City never win this pile of corporate shite. Let's just win the Premier League, and retain it next Season.
The Champions League is a bloated, corrupt, epitome of greed-infested, self-indulgent shite, that’s occasionally won by a scrawpy English team, on penalties. It’s got fuck all to do with being the best team in Europe, and everything to do with trousering as much money as possible for the established elite.
I despise UEFA, and I guarantee that Guardiola’s punishment will be more severe than the paltry fine for the prehistoric reception at Klanfield last week. However, apart from that, I don't really have an opinion.
Well said that man, I wish I could have come up with that.

Gave up on it two seasons ago and no regrets whatsoever.

I cannot for the life of me understand this ‘win at all costs’ mentality, it’s a game of football and means nothing compared to principles and belief.

Pep said earlier this season if we lose because David Silva is away with his family then so be it and I completely agree with him, Silva’s little fella is a million times more important than football will ever be.

Likewise we hate UEFA for the treatment towards our club, the fans and the team, so we should continue to share our thoughts by boo’ing the jingle or whatever shit they call it. If that means we never win the Champions League I couldn’t give two fucks, I just hope the people responsible know deep down there cheating and corruption might earn them a shitload of money but they’ll never be happy living with a conscience.

So fuck UEFA, fuck the cowardly little ****s on here who want to bow down and suck their cocks in the hope they’ll stop bullying us and boo the fuck out of the ****s until the day they crumble like FIFA.

I cannot for the life of me understand this ‘win at all costs’ mentality, it’s a game of football and means nothing compared to principles and belief.

Pep said earlier this season if we lose because David Silva is away with his family then so be it and I completely agree with him, Silva’s little fella is a million times more important than football will ever be.

Likewise we hate UEFA for the treatment towards our club, the fans and the team, so we should continue to share our thoughts by boo’ing the jingle or whatever shit they call it. If that means we never win the Champions League I couldn’t give two fucks, I just hope the people responsible know deep down there cheating and corruption might earn them a shitload of money but they’ll never be happy living with a conscience.

So fuck UEFA, fuck the cowardly little ****s on here who want to bow down and suck their cocks in the hope they’ll stop bullying us and boo the fuck out of the ****s until the day they crumble like FIFA.

I'm in 100% !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.