Bring the Noise

I agree. We either need a proper home end in the north stand or we need to move the away fans over slightly to give us all of the south stand.

You make a good point about the north stand. When they cheer or make a noise it’s actually quite loud. We need to do something to push the club to make this change though.

Petitions, fan groups... we have got to do something otherwise nothing will change

Sheffield United fans were the loudest away fans all season as well
Rather we stuck to the south stand we’ve sorta made it our end since moving to the etihad I know it isn’t looked at the same way as the old kippax but if so many people get involved with the singing section then we can easily have the best atmosphere in the premier league, might be hard cos a lot of our fans would rather complain than actually do somet seen this on the thread and also out and about.

Club won’t help much either the people that run city don’t give a fuck about local fans they’d rather have a stadium full of tourists who’ll raid the club shop so atmosphere isn’t very high up on their list, they need to realise that this is important and even a good selling point like when u see Liverpool peddling the anfield myth, that gets plenty of clueless tourists in, Dortmund would be a better example

Last edited:
I agree. We either need a proper home end in the north stand or we need to move the away fans over slightly to give us all of the south stand.

You make a good point about the north stand. When they cheer or make a noise it’s actually quite loud. We need to do something to push the club to make this change though.

Petitions, fan groups... we have got to do something otherwise nothing will change

Sheffield United fans were the loudest away fans all season as well
Indeed.

You can hear the North Stand when they cheer or claim for something because they’re in isolation.

Having thought about it I think it’s the away fans who need to be moved and give the whole of the South Stand to City.

Shove the away fans down where the ambulance entrance is at the bottom and we can make that huge South Stand our own.

I don’t give a fuck what GMP’s input on that would be neither, they can fuck off, it’s our club and we can do what we want. What they think should be an insignificance but you just know they’d make an issue of it and City would just back down. Or City couldn’t be arsed to do it themselves in the first place.

But it’s time to sort this stadium out.

I have no doubt moving away fans and giving us the whole of the South Stand would make our stadium a wholly different animal altogether.

Exactly how it should be.

No set of away fans should be in a set-up that allows them to be the main vocal noise in a stadium and have pride of place on tele.

Wolves have it half right, it’s very hard to get anything going at their place (although it’s a great view of you’re near the back on the half way line).
Tbf they’re home support was good apart from near the front there were a bunch of ten 15 year olds giving out all game with their leader who looked about 25 thinking he was all that proper tinpot haha

All the noise comes from the third tier, from where I sit it doesn't matter how many sing in ss1 as all I can hear is the away fans in ss3. The sound just doesn't travel from the bottom and I can see you are clapping and singing. The sheff united fans were loud but the amount of recycled songs they have is a joke.

All the noise comes from the third tier, from where I sit it doesn't matter how many sing in ss1 as all I can hear is the away fans in ss3. The sound just doesn't travel from the bottom and I can see you are clapping and singing. The sheff united fans were loud but the amount of recycled songs they have is a joke.
Let’s be honest, there’s only United who come up with original songs in the whole country. Liverpool have a few but tend to pinch the rest of theirs off Celtic. We’ve not been too bad (Bernardo/Voules Vous is a good example). But almost every other set of fans just recycle songs that United or Celtic come up with.

Let’s be honest, there’s only United who come up with original songs in the whole country. Liverpool have a few but tend to pinch the rest of theirs off Celtic. We’ve not been too bad (Bernardo/Voules Vous is a good example). But almost every other set of fans just recycle songs that United or Celtic come up with.
True, they just seemed to be much worse than most. Apart from greasy chip butty (which is class) it was like listening to the greatest hits. Similar to wolves, I'm not knocking them as they are 2 of the loudest sets of fans we've had at ours the last few years.

Rather we stuck to the south stand we’ve sorta made it our end since moving to the etihad I know it isn’t looked at the same way as the old kippax but if so many people get involved with the singing section then we can easily have the best atmosphere in the premier league, might be hard cos a lot of our fans would rather complain than actually do somet seen this on the thread and also out and about.

Club won’t help much either the people that run city don’t give a fuck about local fans they’d rather have a stadium full of tourists who’ll raid the club shop so atmosphere is very high up on their list, they need to realise that this is important and even a good selling point like when u see Liverpool peddling the anfield myth, that gets plenty of clueless tourists in, Dortmund would be a better example

Why not just have both the south stand and the north stand as singing sections? We have more then enough fans to fill both as well.

I just think it’s important that we get an actual home end that’s not split by away fans. Two singing ends that bounce off each other and create noise and both sides of the ground.

Why not just have both the south stand and the north stand as singing sections? We have more then enough fans to fill both as well.

I just think it’s important that we get an actual home end that’s not split by away fans. Two singing ends that bounce off each other and create noise and both sides of the ground.
Not sure on having two singing sections, would rather have it all of ss l1&2 so it’s like a massive wall of noise one of the biggest problems now are different songs getting started from different areas of the ground that won’t help imo we need one big block of singers

Club won’t help much either the people that run city don’t give a fuck about local fans they’d rather have a stadium full of tourists who’ll raid the club shop so atmosphere is very high up on their list, they need to realise that this is important and even a good selling point like when u see Liverpool peddling the anfield myth, that gets plenty of clueless tourists in, Dortmund would be a better example
Good post:)

Not sure on having two singing sections, would rather have it all of ss l1&2 so it’s like a massive wall of noise one of the biggest problems now are different songs getting started from different areas of the ground that won’t help imo we need one big block of singers

I get what your saying, but with ss1 and 2 split it not sure that would work. It would be better if they merged all the tiers together, but that’s not going to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.