Bring the Noise

Maybe wrong thread but I hope the club go with the flags at the final like last year. Our flag waving display compared with Chelsea’s scarf holding up attempt was immense on the day. Perhaps 1894 group may have some influence on this?

That was the worst of, what is now, a number of really poor atmospheres at Wembley from us.

We didn’t sing more than half a dozen times as a collective yesterday. Most just stood there in total silence all game, didn’t even applaud good play or shout “come on”.

I’m buzzing that we won but genuinely a bit gutted with the atmosphere.

That was the worst of, what is now, a number of really poor atmospheres at Wembley from us.

We didn’t sing more than half a dozen times as a collective yesterday. Most just stood there in total silence all game, didn’t even applaud good play or shout “come on”.

Sounded a bit apathetic on the box mate, even our goals didn't seem to be met with great enthusiasm. Maybe everyone is just totally fucked off with recent events, I don't know.

I agree, I thought it was flat as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.