British and Irish Lions Tour - 2013

Well after that performance captain Warburton will be leading the lions out next saturday, hope he reminded some of the doubters how good he is.
On the plus side - a good 17-47 win, the pack were solid, totally dominated the scrums.Lee Halfpennys' over all game was quality as was his kicking, Sexton was replaced just as the cheap shots started. Zebo could be heading to the test team kid played well.
Down side - Roberts injury, with the arrival of Twelvetrees we have only 2 fit centres.

Just got back from the game and have to say there were some really stand out performances but two really stood out. Leigh halfpenny and Jonathan Davies the former a cert but the latter an outsider / question is can Davies partner o ' Driscoll at centre? Alun wyn jones , Vunipola, croft, and maybe even warburton secured their places as well!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:47 pm --<br /><br />Above all the Aussies are worried about Halfpenny They can't see him dropping a thing or missing the ball! He is fast becoming a truly world class full back

I'm sat here nursing a hangover after a trip out to see the Lions last night and was impressed by Halfpenny.
They bossed the scrum but the Wallabies will be a different kettle of fish next week,hopefully they will play an expansive game,as the Wallabies fear this the most.
I'm off up to Brisbane next week and if we get a result there,I can see the Aussies panicking and doing the wholsale change thing,I hope they pick the giant no.4 for NSW as he was fucking gash.

Can't believe Shane Williams is going to play a game in the tour...

What were the odds on that?

37yr old Shane has been called in off a jolly to have a game now.

Im keeping my phone on, you never know, the prop situation may become desperate.

AS a neutral (Kiwi) have loved watching the Lions on tour...especially their back play and support play, fantastic to watch and I hope they give the convicts a stuffing...

One question though - why no Chris Ashton on tour? Shane Williams coming outa retirement ahead of him's a bit of a slap in the face isn't it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.