Bruno Guimaraes

That pair would provide a great physical edge and protection to our midfield, especially if Doku and Savio do end up being our wide options.

If the release clause options are true, hopefully it would be straightforward to do this deal. Proven in the Premier league and given the lack of European football for Newcastle next season, would almost certainly be keen to move on.
They would and I thought that, but since our interest in Guimaraes seems strong I’ve spoken to Newcastle fans and there is much more to his game than that. He provides much more creativity and attacking threat than I realised and is closer to a Gundogan than another Rodri,though he can do that too when needed.
As I have said before they talk about how he ghosts into spaces. Compared to Martin Peters by them which is before my time but think that’s a good thing.

Welcome to the post Chelsea fucking up the market shenanigans.
Hold onto your hat.! It’s only going to get worse. Chelsea will be at it again, without a doubt and I I think the rags will be in for anybody we show an interest in..

It will show how fucked the finances of football is if no one can afford to pay £50m for Bernardo Silva!?
I don’t think it is a money thing. I think Bernardo wisely realizes that since Barcelona(his dream club) can’t afford him he is best off staying here. I’m sure there are clubs that can afford him just none he desires.

I don’t think it is a money thing. I think Bernardo wisely realizes that since Barcelona(his dream club) can’t afford him he is best off staying here. I’m sure there are clubs that can afford him just none he desires.
If either Madrid club came in, he’d probably go. Ditto Milan clubs.

City will end up paying the release clause in full

Identical case to what happen with Aston Villa & Grealish

If either Madrid club came in, he’d probably go. Ditto Milan clubs.
Madrid possibly, Milan not so sure. I think now he knows he can go back to Lisbon in 2 years if he stays, maybe even one year we’d take less than his release.Where if he goes anywhere else for 50 mill they will want more than a 2 year contract, probably 4 and he might never get back to play in Lisbon. That why I think theres a good chance he stays.

Madrid possibly, Milan not so sure. I think now he knows he can go back to Lisbon in 2 years if he stays, maybe even one year we’d take less than his release.Where if he goes anywhere else for 50 mill they will want more than a 2 year contract, probably 4 and he might never get back to play in Lisbon. That why I think theres a good chance he stays.
I do too, for the record. His interest would be piqued by those clubs, but they’d want 3 year deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.