Bumping into City Players

charliebigspuds said:
stimo said:
Remember Fowler coming to one of those city in the community camps years ago.
Not only did i get his autograph, I saved a Fowler penalty!
He was wearing sandals and I was in a 5 a side net but still!

means nowt that, Folwers shit at pens, any City fan will tell you that
Considering i was about 13 and saved a professional players penalty i dont care! Suppose you're right though, the occasion doesnt mean anything to me after he missed that one against boro at home that year...

also met paul dickov in mary d's last year before spurs

Years back me and a friend, both season tickets holders were at 'LoveTrain' at the Ritz, the whole City team were in, we got talking to Huckerby who decided to tell us he thought he was playing well enough for a 'Big Move' we asked him if he was taking the piss? He didn't find the funny side, so we carried on ripping him about his understanding of the off side. Paul Richie came over and offered us out, we laughed at the Scottish dwarf he got real angry, we kept calling him wee Paul, Dunnie came over pissing himself, and patted Richie on the head and told him to calm down. We left after a short chat with Dunne, as we walked out Richie fllipped us a double bird. We pissed our sen all the way to Abdules..

On a more impressive note, Robinho and Elano used my gym, Robinho just pissed around, laughed and was happy to smile and shake hands with anyone.

I've also played 5-a-side with Shay Logan and his crew, he told us plenty of tales.

Peter Reid in Johns Diner on Traff Park, he was sound.
Petrov in town, miserable twat so did'nt bother with him.

Not a City player but Nicky Butt came into a kitchen showroom where I was an apprentice joiner, I had my old City top on (1999) and he winked at me.

I have heard a few times he is a City fan, not sure if this is true. Either way he seemed alright to be honest

Jon macken used to live up the road from my grandad in middleton, met him a few x. Randomly met michael brown's mum in a gym in hartlepool last night (netball coach), she was talking about how he loved his time at city. Otherwise, met manuel almunia in the tower of london. Jonas guttierrez was in my house in jesmond, newcastle last year. Lived with 2 girls who worked in a nightclub in newcastle. Guttierez was tryna chat up one of them whilst the other went on a couple of dates with Xisco before dumping him!

Mark Kennedy on a Monday night in the Ritz in town. It was a bit after the Blackburn promotion game so i was well up for having a chinwag. Fooked me off big style cos he was trying to get into some birds kecks.

Don't blame him in hindsight but thought he was a bit of a twunt at the time.

Peter Reid loads of times over here. Let's just say he still enjoys the odd pint or 10.

My Grandparents had a table in the executive suit at Maine road throughout the 90's and a box 1st tier platt lane end! berkovic and bernanrbia's families had a box not too far down from ours met dickov alot and weaver, anelka goater huckerby alex williams mike summerbee all the old players really i was only young so was always a case of picture or autograph, i was mascot at maine road in 96 i think kit symons was captain and kinki scored a pena early in the game! Hamman asked to borrow a fag off me outside the rectory in wilmslow only met a few recent players on nights out etc all seem nice and all like a few drinks too!

Not a City player but it was funny...

John O'Shea at Oasis in Dublin. He was pissed as a fart with a bunch of mates...they wanted a picture with someone I was with...I said I'd happily take the picture then proceeded to take loads of snaps of the nice green trees behind them...it was funny as fuck at the time and I've got to say I've never seen a footballer that pissed in broad daylight...the fucker could barely string a sentence together and didn't seem to mind me calling him rag and asking him to move a little closer to his mate...

Stephen Ireland in a supermarket in Warrington

Bumped into all these at city:
Joe Hart
Micah Richards
Danny Sturridge
Joey Barton
Distin
Onouha
Miller
Stuart Pearce
Sun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.