Cancelling Sky TV

It’s the rumours that stream providers are linked to organised crime that doesn’t sit with me. I know Murdoch ain’t much better, though.

Now, perhaps these rumours are started by the TV companies themselves, I guess that could be the truth, but to me it does seem very likely that there would be some pretty nasty people involved as it’s not that difficult to do. I do at least know my money has been spent legitimately.

That doesn’t mean I don’t mind people using iptv, as people doing so keeps the official retail prices down as otherwise they’d charge what they wanted.
We're told that about any black market activity, but i'd say the murdoch empire are the biggest organised crime gang of the lot.
I pay my iptv to a lad i know and he's a hard working family man that's never been complicit in starting wars, bribing governments or getting the great British public to vote for the tories or brexit.

We're told that about any black market activity, but i'd say the murdoch empire are the biggest organised crime gang of the lot.
I pay my iptv to a lad i know and he's a hard working family man that's never been complicit in starting wars, bribing governments or getting the great British public to vote for the tories or brexit.
If he’s the source of the stream then fair enough but I guess he’s not (most originate from outside of the UK to avoid UK law) and he’s probably picking it up from someone else who does likewise and so on.

Can't believe fans of all the non Red cartel clubs still pay into Sly sports.
They have no interest in any teams other than their cash cows.
Got out of it years ago

I take a small victory in illegally streaming Sky and BT sport.

Not giving those cunts a penny of my hard earned.

Update for anyone looking to cancel Sky.

I called today to cancel my subscription, my price is currently £89.00 per mth.

The guy who was really nice to be honest, he put my 31 day cancellation through and said “i’m supposed to try and get you to stay but even with a discount of X,Y and Z i still wouldn’t be able to get nearer the price your on”
God knows what they were going to be charging me in the future. Easier than i thought ;-)

Fuck you Neville & Caragher

I cancelled around 3 months ago. Got 3 loaded firesticks for me and others. Shithot.
Great news.
Can i ask, after you cancelled - did you get phone calls/e-mails with offers to try and change your mind? It’s so i know whether to ignore numbers i don’t know

Great news.
Can i ask, after you cancelled - did you get phone calls/e-mails with offers to try and change your mind? It’s so i know whether to ignore numbers i don’t know
8m not sure mate. Other half deals with it. I never answer my door or phone if i don't know who it is or expecting a call from someone.

We cancelled and rejoined as new customers and went from £119 to £70 per month. Same TV, better broadband. Also includes sky sports but not BT

Is it illegal to stream football into your home if Sky are not the actual broadcaster... i.e Bein Sports or any of the multiple other broadcasters/provider?

I mean, if its out there and can be seen through internet streams then how can you be breaking the law? All you're doing is accessing something that is readily broadcast and available... aren't you?

Update for anyone looking to cancel Sky.

I called today to cancel my subscription, my price is currently £89.00 per mth.

The guy who was really nice to be honest, he put my 31 day cancellation through and said “i’m supposed to try and get you to stay but even with a discount of X,Y and Z i still wouldn’t be able to get nearer the price your on”
God knows what they were going to be charging me in the future. Easier than i thought ;-)

Fuck you Neville & Caragher
Got sky stream basic tv and broadband for 39pm. Get free netflix and itv x . Nice bit of kit as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.