Cancelling Sky TV

Can't believe fans of all the non Red cartel clubs still pay into Sly sports.
They have no interest in any teams other than their cash cows.
Got out of it years ago
I’m not attending matches at present so it’s how I watch City.

Can't believe fans of all the non Red cartel clubs still pay into Sly sports.
They have no interest in any teams other than their cash cows.
Got out of it years ago
It’s the rumours that stream providers are linked to organised crime that doesn’t sit with me. I know Murdoch ain’t much better, though.

Now, perhaps these rumours are started by the TV companies themselves, I guess that could be the truth, but to me it does seem very likely that there would be some pretty nasty people involved as it’s not that difficult to do. I do at least know my money has been spent legitimately.

That doesn’t mean I don’t mind people using iptv, as people doing so keeps the official retail prices down as otherwise they’d charge what they wanted.

Get a Firestick
Hmmm... I'm told a Firestick can be modified to allow it to access otherwise paid for content. Would you (or anyone else) be good enough to offer some advice as to how I'd do this?
In short, I don't wish to put any of my hard-earned in Sky's coffers.

Just noticed that my package went from £71 to £96. No warning given. Apparently if you're not a broadband customer as well it is down to the customer to ensure they know when the contract is ending and try to do something about the impending and inevitable price rise.

After 45 minutes on the phone, I have managed to renew at £73 for a new contract. Personally I would be tempted to bin it as we also have IPTV, but my Mrs likes the ability to just press series record, and I do like the ability to live pause a match or have it recording in order to catch up with it later. I suppose just over £2 per day ain't too bad though. Oh' I also got them to refund the one month increase from £71 to £96.
I have moved entirely to fire stick. You can catch up with just about anything and stream these days. City+ does full match reruns it’s worth paying for some of the ad free versions of apps but you can reduce your monthly costs by a great deal. Sky are shisters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.