CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I'm annoyed I cocked up my BBC complaint before double checking the spliced email point, they probably wont know what I'm on about anyway though, none of them will have read the report properly. What chance is there of them reading the complaints properly?

My point was, aside from what they chose not to mention in favour of what they deemed relevant/worthy of a mention, was the definition of disingenuous to my eyes and shows an undeniable bias.

What was quite damning was that CAS outlined that one of the emails was in fact 2emails from different time frames, "one of which was from 2010 before FFP rules had even been completely drafted

. What appeared to be an attempt to mislead the public was not only not condemned on a professional level, it wasn't even deemed worthy of a mention by the author of that article, which can only lead me to wonder about the journalistic standards held by The BBC.
The BBC? It’s the British equivalent of Der Spiegel

Its going to be War on all fronts, We are alone against a mafia, however this mafia wont stay together, as they are in direct competition with each other.

Anyone glancing at the headline in the DT this morning could be forgiven for thinking that MCFC had committed mass murder and had been banned for life. The text rattles on about the least significant thing in the whole hatchet job, the BLATANT disregard of Uefa's witch hunt and kangaroo court. I can't recall reading anything from these jackals as to why we did't cooperate! - the only thing the RDAHMeedya have upon which they can hang anything and it becomes centre stage. Imagine someone being acquitted of murder but parked their limo on double yellow lines outside the court room. The RDAHMeedya would have him hanged by the balls on The Strand for the parking offence. I hope City are making a list, a long list, of the shithouses who have been slinging sewage our way, and when The Etihad, sponsored within Uefa's FFP rules, by the way, reopens, these people will be outside looking in!

• German newspaper publishes illegally obtained e-mails.
  • Cartel Clubs tell UEFA we must be punished
  • UEFA charge us with offences they have already cleared us of
  • Club decide enough is enough and refuse to assist UEFA and refer the matter to CAS
  • CAS clear us but fine us for refusing to co-operate with UEFA
During this time 9 pathetic Clubs led by Arsenal try to stitch us up along with their media cohorts.

We now have the moral high ground and should use it to our advantage, we must hit back at those who clearly are out to destroy us.
Excellent executive summary. I would have added under point 1 that the german newsmagazine doctored the emails, to support a certain bias of their story.

I truly wish and hope (though not in any real expectations) that the club from next season will contact all the football day media organisations that attend games at City and state they are required to submit the credentials of any and all their representatives and there after City will only grant access to SQEP reporters on a game by game basis and that only 1 representative from any and all of the spiteful 9 clubs will be allowed to attend matches at the Etihad until further notice ............ PLEASE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.