Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

You can't judge Cavani on this performance let alone his performances in general for Uruguay.

If you put Cavani up front for Spain now we would be talking completely different and possibly agreeing with his buyout clause, but the midfield for Uruguay are just no contest for Spain.

Plus, Cavani always seems to playing on the wing for his county.

sam-caddick said:
You can't judge Cavani on this performance let alone his performances in general for Uruguay.

If you put Cavani up front for Spain now we would be talking completely different and possibly agreeing with his buyout clause, but the midfield for Uruguay are just no contest for Spain.

This. Suarez also seems to see straight through Cavani

sam-caddick said:

The concerning factor is Cavani isn't a youngster.

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

Why is that a concern? We are not a selling club so resale value is indifferent to us

EdinJacko said:
sam-caddick said:

Got that right. Cavani wide open to his left and he goes for a complicated cross over to the right instead.

It was Mancini that wanted Cavani. Cavani clearly didn't want the then City set-up. I think City are only continuing to show interest in order to drive the price up. Let Chelsea have him and JoMo will fall out with him within the year. I'd rather spend the money on Di Maria and Isco and keep Dzeko and Tevez.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
EdinJacko said:
sam-caddick said:

Got that right. Cavani wide open to his left and he goes for a complicated cross over to the right instead.

Pathetic he refuses to pass the ball sub him off and Uruguay will score

zeven said:
Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

Why is that a concern? We are not a selling club so resale value is indifferent to us

It is not the re sale I am bothered about. He thrives in a side that is built for the Counter attack and I am not sure he is that adaptable. If he signs and has a stormer then I will hold my hands up and say it was a very good deal.

Cavani isn't worth £60m I'd tell Napoli to sling their hook and keep Tevez I'd only take Cavani for a sensible price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.