Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

Cavani did nothing and for the fee Napoli want, he should be - service or no service.

I hope Isco is our transfer priority next week - if we still need another striker due to Tevez/Dzeko going - then we can look at Higuain/Lewandoski/Gomez/Jovetic (I realise he's not an out and out goal scorer but could see him working nicely with Aguero) for under half his pricetag.

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Shaelumstash said:
Cavani looks like another Dzeko waiting to happen tonight.

Has he been that bad? I turned over to golf cus it was boring the fuck out of me. What has he done wrong?
In fairness to him he barely got a touch because of Spain's dominance / magnificence.

The big worry though was the few touches he did have, his touch and technique looked Dzeko level bad.

I've thought the same on the videos I've seen of Cavani. Great on the break / first time finish, but give him the ball to feet with time to think and he looks poor.

Obviously the Blues throwing negative comments have never played upfront?

Put Cavani in the Spanish side tonight you'd be creaming in your pants.

Same applies with Dzeko.

Great players, they need the service.

Which is why I think we should keep Dzeko and set up for him

nomorethaksintimes said:
Cavani did nothing and for the fee Napoli want, he should be - service or no service.

What exactly should have done? Please enlighten us. Should he have gone into his own half, collected the ball from the goalkeeper, and dribbled past the entire Spain team and scored?

This reminds me of when Ibrahimovic had a few bad games on ITV and was an "overrated shit footballer"............

Very poor. Looked clumsy.

When I watched him play in the Olympics he was poor, and I thought he just wasn't interested.

Sp[ain were totally dominant, nevertheless he was the least impressive of the Uruguay forwars, and for a £50m football you'd at least expect him to look the part when he's on the ball.

What kind of partnership would he form with Dzeko

I was convinced until tonight, now I have a few doubts. The good thing is that will knock a bit off his price and Real Madrid will look at him and saurez and go for Suarez

Thaksins Love Child said:
I'd rather he has a shit tournament. If he bags a load Napoli will stick another 20 mill on the asking price

Exactly.

Suarez stealing the plaudits was perfect,helps keep Madrid focused on him and not Edin.

nomorethaksintimes said:

I hope Isco is our transfer priority next week - if we still need another striker due to Tevez/Dzeko going - then we can look at Higuain/Lewandoski/Gomez/Jovetic (I realise he's not an out and out goal scorer but could see him working nicely with Aguero) for under half his pricetag.
Agreed. Narrow escape

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.