Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

^^^^^^

Yep totally agree, would rather we spend the money on Thiago and Vidal, sell Barry, Garcia and Lescott and use these funds to but marquinhos. Now that would be money well spent.

For 53 million pounds he has to shit goals. It doesn't matter whether the service is there or not. There are other strikers who can score when given great service. To break the British transfer fee record he must be a player who can produce something out of thin air. This game doesn't really show he has that ability. ADL is a lunatic.

i don't think it's fair to judge cavani on the spain match...uruguay barely touched the ball. you could have replaced him with any striker in the world and they wouldn't have looked too sharp.

MSP said:
Cavani tonight is what I've been saying about Cavani all the time... take him out of Napoli setup that fits him perfectly and he's not worth half of the fee they want for him.

Never 60 million player. Never was and never will be.
Not a £53m player, you're right, but his performance last night had nothing to do with being out of Napoli's system.

I shouldn't even use the word performance, Uruguay could do fuck all...

cleav said:
i don't think it's fair to judge cavani on the spain match...uruguay barely touched the ball. you could have replaced him with any striker in the world and they wouldn't have looked too sharp.
Yup

Jumanji said:
cleav said:
Yup

it doesnt matter anyway were all doomed no one want to come to liddle ole ciddy,

its true i read it in the press

I didn't watch the game last night but looking on here cavani was wank. Now city fans look at that performance and compare to every single performance that edin dzeko put in this season. I bet it's exactly the same yet most of dzekos was against poorer opposition. This was against SPAIN. Get a grip!

Ireland_for_pm said:
I didn't watch the game last night but looking on here cavani was wank. Now city fans look at that performance and compare to every single performance that edin dzeko put in this season. I bet it's exactly the same yet most of dzekos was against poorer opposition. This was against SPAIN. Get a grip!
Nah...Cavani touched the ball like 3 times, his team maybe 5 hehe.

He wasn't wank for the record.

The same thing can be said about Suarez? Do you have any doubt over his skills and abilities? Does his performance yesterday represent his true performance level? We can understand from this is that it is difficult to judge the player from one game or through international matches.

Messi with Argentina is not at the same level with Messi with Barca, and this applies to a lot of players, in order to show their real performance level, players need support from both the coach and their team mates, and this was not available for Cavani in the Spain match. Do not forget that the Spanish team has the best midfielders in the world

You can't judge Cavani on the one game vs Spain when he and his teammates beraly touched a ball. But he surely didn't look like a 55mill player. No did he in the other games I saw the man play, although I like him as a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.