Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I have already told that the only thing can stop man city win the CL title is Starting Sterling.
Pep is too arrogant to start sterling,
To make matters worse, Pep didn't start any DM. No rodri no Fernie.

Pep fucked up! Why change the mature line-up that is already proved can beat PSG?

How many CL did we win under Mancini or Pellegrini? How many finals did we make?

You're fucking mad to downplay everything, including our Centurions and clean sweep seasons, because we lost one final - especially because it's the only final we've lost the past 5 years

I’m not downplaying anything domestically, in fact it’s the exact opposite, I don’t mind talking football but if you lack reading comprehension that is your fault not mine.

To clarify for you this is not just about tonight’s game it’s about 5 years of failure against poorer teams. It’s about continually playing kamikaze football in Europe and getting beat and then when finally he changes and adapts and we get to the the fucking final he reverts to type and goes batshit crazy again.

If he had played the team that got us there and played most of the season and we lost fair play, we didn’t turn up, Chelsea played well. But he didn’t he fucked about again.

We may win it next year or in 10 years but some players won’t, some fans won’t see it because he has been crap in Europe, it’s a fact look up the bloody results.

By the way Mancini and Pellegrini weren’t classed as football geniuses and after they won the title they got fuck all backing. We wanted Pep the genius to take us to global dominance. Haha that’s worked.

Anyhow Sergio is off and maybe Dinho but they can’t complain they haven’t won a champions league coz we were shit under Swales and Stevie Coppell.

Fuck me the logic of this place.

Right, I am going to bed, one final thought - did Sergio even touch the ball after he came on ? It’s an incredibly disappointing end to a brilliant career at City. Thanks for the memories Sergio.
He did when he should have fucking leathered it instead of trying to cross it. 93:20

We win the league because we are flat track bullies. Unlike our rivals we stuff every poor side. But when the pressure is on as it often is, we fuck up.
The enigma is.
With the same side with Mancini and Pellegrino in charge we don't win the league so often.
But I've always thought we'll win the CL with our next manager.
Pep has a blind spot.
Jesus fuckin wept

Not according to Guardiola but he does think Sterling is and that he’s good enough to be captain. That’s pretty alarming TBH.
I’m in the Sterling is done and it’s time to move on camp but he has been central to a lot of the great times under Guardiola, particularly during the centurions season. Pep is a loyal guy and I don’t hold it against him giving Sterling as many chances as possible to turn it around. This isn’t a computer game, these are people he is managing and how you treats them matters and is seen by others

Part 2:

I feel fuckin sick! The Rags were praying for this, & we gave em what they wished for! The fucking twats started ringing & texting me as soon as the final whistle blew.

Why Pep? Why not start the team that barely gave Mbappé & Neymar a kick?

Sterling hasn't been on form for weeks, yet we start him in the CL Final? The biggest piss take was naming a starting line up without a CDM against a team who've beaten us twice recently, because we never played our strongest 11, or best formation.

If we'd played the team which beat PSG, & our preferred formation, I could congratulate Chelsea & say well done. When that ball was played to Havaertz (sic), he received it right where Fernandinho or Rodri would have been!

Luckily for us, he scored, otherwise Ederson would have been sent off for handball. We defeated ourselves by taking the piss against Chelsea. We disrespected them, & lost the opportunity to give Aguero the send off he deserved.

Pep, you're one of the greatest managers ever, but tonight you believed your own hype, & underestimated a team who reached a CL final. They can't be mugs to achieve that, so why were we treating them like Cheltenham at The Etihad, instead of Chelsea in a final?? Just why? Didn't our two recent defeats against them teach you anything???? :-(
They have nothing to crow about. They have ended the season trophyless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.