Chelsea v City post match thread

I find it interesting that you mentioned the crossfield ball because I remember a few weeks back I visited Arsenal Mania and I remember reading that Clichy would struggle/or has struggled against these kind of balls. Something along those lines.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I just had some serious deja vu :/

zoffie said:
Train said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Cant believe Clichy isnt catching more shit, if it was Kolarov who was sent off, 90% of bluemoon would be saying off in January

I'm fine with it. Clichy was late and it was a deserved second yellow. But what i'm not fine with is meireles's challenge. Its just double standards and its shit. Clichy has been arguably one of our best players this year.

I don't blame clichy for the first goal either, he was expecting sturridge (one foot wonder) to cut back inside to use his left foot but got caught out because sturridge crossed with his right and so found an unmarked Mohican haired ****.

Haha.. Having watched loads of Sturridge even from his City reserve/youth days, he does so many critical things with his right foot, score, assist.
If you look at a vid, you would be shocked. I think this whole (one foot) thing is going to be sooo useful to him!

As a Chelsea fan, you watched OUR reserve/youth games?

PMSL - Yeah, ok.

Problem is, you are talking BS.

Sturridge was one of the most one-footed players I have ever seen - on a par with Wayne Bridge as a totally left-footed player. He MAY have learned to use his right foot once in a Blue Moon, but using it for once does not make your laughable statement any more truthful.

Look forward to Chelsea coming to The Etihad and getting the drubbing you should have had last night.

DTeacher said:
zoffie said:
Train said:
I'm fine with it. Clichy was late and it was a deserved second yellow. But what i'm not fine with is meireles's challenge. Its just double standards and its shit. Clichy has been arguably one of our best players this year.

I don't blame clichy for the first goal either, he was expecting sturridge (one foot wonder) to cut back inside to use his left foot but got caught out because sturridge crossed with his right and so found an unmarked Mohican haired ****.

Haha.. Having watched loads of Sturridge even from his City reserve/youth days, he does so many critical things with his right foot, score, assist.
If you look at a vid, you would be shocked. I think this whole (one foot) thing is going to be sooo useful to him!

PMSL - Yeah, ok.

Sturridge was one of the most one-footed players I have ever seen - on a par with Wayne Bridge as a totally left-footed player. He MAY have learned to use his right foot once in a Blue Moon, but using it for once does not make your laughable statement any more truthful.

Look forward to Chelsea coming to The Etihad and getting the drubbing you should have had last night.
Your name Frank fookin Arnesen by any chance fookin bent , tapping up coont!! Doesn´t excuse Sturridge and his shithead little family btw. I hope he gets his fookin ankle snapped off at the Etihad - despicable little shit!

Found it very funny that with 5 minutes of normal time, they were putting it into the corner to waste time!

So desperate to cling onto their momentous victory.

Oh how times have changed eh?!?

And don't even ask about how the Shed was rocking at the end.

Did they win just one game 2-1 or win the quadruple?

Don't forget they are 7 points behind and are right back in it now...according to Martin Tyler anyway

DTeacher said:
zoffie said:
Train said:

PMSL - Yeah, ok.

Drubbing u stupid twat u shouldn't of even been in the game at half time then it took a penalty to beat us because your shit and couldn't break us down. Spurs will finish above u so F@@K off back to where u come from.

citytill1die84 said:
DTeacher said:
zoffie said:

PMSL - Yeah, ok.

Drubbing u stupid twat u shouldn't of even been in the game at half time then it took a penalty to beat us because your shit and couldn't break us down. Spurs will finish above u so F@@K off back to where u come from.

You muppet - read my post again - I'm a City die-hard - I'm referring to us giving Chelsea a drubbing!!

I'll await the apology!

Edit: You will see I was responding to the Chelsea fan (that is Zoffie).

Salford_Blue said:
Found it very funny that with 5 minutes of normal time, they were putting it into the corner to waste time!

Don't forget they are 7 points behind and are right back in it now...according to Martin Tyler anyway

11 men behind the ball @ home until we went down to 10 men.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am --<br /><br />
DTeacher said:
citytill1die84 said:
DTeacher said:

PMSL - Yeah, ok.

You muppet - read my post again - I'm a City die-hard - I'm referring to us giving Chelsea a drubbing!!

I'll await the apology![/quote

Shit lol sorry pal I didn't see u quoted someone I'm still feeling the pain lol I'll give u a double apology Sorry Sorry :)

Yes, I actually came on here before Sturridge signed for us & got some abuse as well.

I don't just watch Manchester City reserve matches, I watch specific reserve teams for specific players, so I have watched a wide variety of teams, when they are available.

A lot have been United/Chelsea/Liverpool & Arsenal.

Not actually lying, I bet if you dig up some City highlights of him before he came here you'll see his right foot in action, it's not something he learned at Chelsea.

I did watch him at City & I do remember multiple instances off the top of my head of him using his right foot.

Fair play to you, I actually like City, You have bought a lot of my fave players. Love what they are doing with the whole youth set up as I'm a youth football enthusiast, the designs for the new training complex looks amazing, you're really doing well to create a great youth system & I certainly appreciate that.

citytill1die84 said:
Salford_Blue said:

Thought thier celebrations were abit over the top. After all this is a team who have spent as much as us and had a 50 million striker on the bench. They celebrated like they were leyton orient and had just knocked us out of the FA cup. But this shows how far we have come. Need to find a way away from home to play those 1st 25 mins like last night for the full 90.

11 men behind the ball @ home until we went down to 10 men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.