Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
threads are bit unclear or am i thick as fk !

is the juventus game still on at 7pm this thursday ?

going to the ticket office tomorrow to get the ticket. is it one ticket and you can stand were you want so we can easy get together ?

Who are these 'Citizens' you speak of?

Am I still allowed to class myself as a 'Citizen' or has the name been trademarked/patented?

The Future's Blue said:

Am I still allowed to class myself as a 'Citizen' or has the name been trademarked/patented?

The Citizens is a group of city fans that are trying to start an atmosphere improving group but more like ultras type. We are going to try and get the group together at EDS matches.
Any questions just ask.

trevorriley said:

going to the ticket office tomorrow to get the ticket. is it one ticket and you can stand were you want so we can easy get together ?

Yes the game is on Thursday the 8th of November at 19:00.

As far as we know the game is still on at Ewen fields and you will need a ticket. But there is strong rumor that it will be changed to the Etihad.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
The Future's Blue said:

The Citizens is a group of city fans that are trying to start an atmosphere improving group but more like ultras type. We are going to try and get the group together at EDS matches.
Any questions just ask.

trevorriley said:

As far as we know the game is still on at Ewen fields and you will need a ticket. But there is strong rumor that it will be changed to the Etihad.

I'm sure its been confirmed as being as the etihad

mansour's tow ropes said:
The Future's Blue said:

Any questions just ask.

trevorriley said:

I'm sure its been confirmed as being as the etihad

where?
i both rang and emailed city and they said it wasn't. Also i cant see anywhere where it says.

The Future's Blue said:

Any questions just ask.

trevorriley said:

Says 6pm the OS but its always making mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.