Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
trevorriley said:
spot on, makes me more determined..............

Yeah we are feel more determined now as we have a challenge.

We will win eventually even if it takes years, one day we will be fantastic.

If in october 2011 sombody had come on here and said 25,000 blues would be facing there backs to the pitch and bouncing around at wembley, you'd have said "fk that"........ Didnt take long though !

trevorriley said:
trevorriley said:

If in october 2011 sombody had come on here and said 25,000 blues would be facing there backs to the pitch and bouncing around at wembley, you'd have said "fk that"........ Didnt take long though !

yeah, once we get going it should be fantastic. I just wish city would let us know when and where the games are earlier.

trevorriley said:

yeah, once we get going it should be fantastic. I just wish city would let us know when and where the games are earlier.

Yeh would help, soon see after the juve game what the club feels about the citizens idea.. Apart from the odd killjoy which there will always be, the crowd at games will love it and it will lift the players. Almost every top flight german team has an "ultras" style fan base.Its just a matter of team before it takes off in the PL and we should be the first !

trevorriley said:
trevorriley said:

Yeh would help, soon see after the juve game what the club feels about the citizens idea.. Apart from the odd killjoy which there will always be, the crowd at games will love it and it will lift the players. Almost every top flight german team has an "ultras" style fan base.Its just a matter of team before it takes off in the PL and we should be the first !

yeah and the Germans do it safely and properly, if its done right there shouldn't be a problem.

trevorriley said:

yeah and the Germans do it safely and properly, if its done right there shouldn't be a problem.

Celtic got support from their club, thats taken off well. Not sure about Palace, but they seem to get it going.. Come on thursday !

ctid

trevorriley said:
trevorriley said:

October 2011 ? Have we played at wembley since ;-)

levets said:
trevorriley said:

Considering how quickly the poznan died its probably not the best example to use

ell said:
levets said:
trevorriley said:

Considering how quickly the poznan died its probably not the best example to use

I agree, the poznan was at its peak just before that game so you can see why it was done. yeah the poznan isnt the greatest of examples.

Rang the ticket office up earlier and they checked on both the City website and the Next Gen website and said that it's a 7 o'clock kick off at Ewen Fields on Thursday the 8th of November.

Think some of you guys are getting paranoid, the club aren't going to purposefully change it because 20-30 guys might go and sing!

Anyway see you Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.