Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
The Future's Blue said:
Who are these 'Citizens' you speak of?

Am I still allowed to class myself as a 'Citizen' or has the name been trademarked/patented?

The Citizens is a group of city fans that are trying to start an atmosphere improving group but more like ultras type. We are going to try and get the group together at EDS matches.
Any questions just ask.

trevorriley said:
threads are bit unclear or am i thick as fk !

is the juventus game still on at 7pm this thursday ?

going to the ticket office tomorrow to get the ticket. is it one ticket and you can stand were you want so we can easy get together ?

Yes the game is on Thursday the 8th of November at 19:00.

As far as we know the game is still on at Ewen fields and you will need a ticket. But there is strong rumor that it will be changed to the Etihad.
Says 6pm the OS but its always making mistakes.

I can't see where but if anybody finds out please tell

greasedupdeafguy said:
The Citizens is a group of city fans that are trying to start an atmosphere improving group but more like ultras type. We are going to try and get the group together at EDS matches.
Any questions just ask.

Yes the game is on Thursday the 8th of November at 19:00.

As far as we know the game is still on at Ewen fields and you will need a ticket. But there is strong rumor that it will be changed to the Etihad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS</a> Think its just a mistake though.

greasedupdeafguy said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS</a> Think its just a mistake though.

Interesting thanks for showing

cheers for the info, i will be there..

with a bit of luck it will get going from here, not far off wigan away now were there is nearly 5,000 blues. We could try and group there.

Or half time all go to the back of stands were drinks are sold and sing one song constent for 15 mins until game re starts then go back in to the ground / stands... like the kun aguero / phil jones song at stoke, video it and on utube..

Don't think this is a coincidence whatsoever.... Changing the Chelsea EDs fixture around, then changing location of the Juve game and then changing the kick off time....

You will not stop this... if anything it's made all the organisers even more determined to make this work.

Creating this Us vs. You mentality City is perfect for an ultras movement so to the powers that be that are disrupting this.... Thanks ;)

I'm not one to jump in with both feet, but on the off chance the club are playing mind games with the Citizens, they should be ashamed of themselves.

OK, they probably aren't, but all this chopping and changing is very suspicious.

BTW.

Expect Mr Fletcher to be undercover(the unofficial Capo), a larger than normal Showsec presence, and a strip search at the Turnstiles. ;-)(stick the smoke bomb up your b**)

jrb said:
I'm not one to jump in with both feet, but on the off chance the club are playing mind games with the Citizens, they should be ashamed of themselves.

OK, they probably aren't, but all this chopping and changing is very suspicious.

BTW.

Expect Mr Fletcher to be undercover(the unofficial Capo), a larger than normal Showsec presence, and a strip search at the Turnstiles. ;-)(stick the smoke bomb up your b**)

haha

Yeah it is a bit suspicious how both the games we have planned have been changed with very short notice. probably just a coincidence but very strange why they changed two games in a row with one of them being changed to Platt lane, very strange. The Etihad will have CCTV and a shit load of stewards.

Remember guys they can't change them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.