Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
ell said:
levets said:
October 2011 ? Have we played at wembley since ;-)

Considering how quickly the poznan died its probably not the best example to use

I agree, the poznan was at its peak just before that game so you can see why it was done. yeah the poznan isnt the greatest of examples.

BUT... I don't understand the October 2011 reference. We played at Wembley in April, May & August of that year... or am I being stupid

just to let everybody know, i went to the stadium today and bought a ticket for the EDS game against juventus. I asked them to confirm and they said;

7pm kick off at Hyde FC.

ticket standing £3...

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Right its confirmed to be at Ewen fields everyone.

ha ! not like city to cause confusion !

Thats what they told me at etihad when i went to the ground at dinner time... Thats what guy told me...

Anyone who ca get a ticket for Juve must get now, I imagine its too late to order one trough the post but you can still by them through the ticket office at the Etihad.

alberto0292 said:
still looking for a lift from south manchester, around fallowfield area, to the Ewen Field PLEAAASSSEEE

I will post on the main page again tomorrow for you. I have asked and all the people i know are the wrong way or don't drive. sorry.

COME ON BLUES HELP THIS GUY OUT.

got some good news guys. i went on the blue alliance page on facebook and on the events it says that 25 people are coming on thursday, and on the citizens page, it says 24 people are coming therefore 49 people are coming (why am i so good at maths?) so basicallly quite alot of people are gonna come and support our ideas. considering its only monday today, hopefully more and more people will come so that we get to know each other a bit more and lots more... its gonna be a top night! i suggest people should bring scarves, flags drums smoke bombs etc... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.