Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannybcity said:
Blue Mooner said:
Conversely, ive seen our fans go into themselves when we are leading in a big game when the nerves seem to take over.

Have you got any examples because I'm sitting here trying to think of one?

Arsenal this season was the most recent example I can think of. We were leading one nil, arsenal were gaining the initiative, i could sense the tension in the crowd, then the inevitable happened and they equalised.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
The thing is is you see us Citizens still want the spontaneous of the English atmosphere but want to keep the atmosphere going when it dies down to nothingness.

I have been chatting to the other lads and we are only wanting to use the capo when we need to use one and same with the drum, sort off half and half with English atmosphere and European atmosphere. If the English type atmosphere is picking up and doing well they we will sing that way but if everyone stops singing then we want a way to get everyone going again and we plan to TRY and use a capo and drum. We don't intend to use a drum all game though as was seen with the ajax fans, just for a few songs.

We want a mix, also we can't really be judged just yet as we are trying things and we have only been to one game together and our plan will take many years.

If that makes any sense.

I thought you weren't having a drum or a capo?

Why don't you all get tickets for the Wigan game...down to 2000 points today and all make a racket there instead of fuckin around at another eds game. I assume TBA will have something set up that you can join in with, or coordinate with.

real madrid at home, if it's a tight game the atmosphere will take care of itself.

but for example fulham at home if it's a dull game with lots of quiet parts, a 1000 fans in the north stand constantly singing will fill in the gaps.

obviously the citizens are a long way from a 1000 fans but it has to start somewhere, what i would say is though to get the club involved as soon as possible and MAKE IT CLEAR what you're all about.

Pick a block for a home game and base it around there. Even if you only manage to get 10/15 of you, it's enough to get other people singing.

The thing is is you see us Citizens still want the spontaneous of the English atmosphere but want to keep the atmosphere going when it dies down to nothingness.

I have been chatting to the other lads and we are only wanting to use the capo when we need to use one and same with the drum, sort off half and half with English atmosphere and European atmosphere. If the English type atmosphere is picking up and doing well they we will sing that way but if everyone stops singing then we want a way to get everyone going again and we plan to TRY and use a capo and drum. We don't intend to use a drum all game though as was seen with the ajax fans, just for a few songs.

We want a mix, also we can't really be judged just yet as we are trying things and we have only been to one game together and our plan will take many years.

If that makes any sense.

no, it doesn't

you should've just joined the blue alliance

WNRH said:
Rascal said:
Wheres the vid?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSbysleAAQE[/youtube]

I've got to say, i've given lots of encouragment to the lads on here but i didn't expect anything like that for a first time effort. That is actually very very good and if that was to grow to 100-150 then that is brilliant even if its at EDS game.

Looked like everyone was having a ball and that is all that matters.
This :) well done everyone, wish I didn't have a 200 mile round trip to every game or I would be there with my Ticker Tape, great effort and like the last poster siad if you can make it souud like that with 20-25 if would be brilliant with 100 or so, keep it up Blues, the young players must love it as well.

pottsy said:

If that makes any sense.

no, it doesn't

you should've just joined the blue alliance

TBA want English type atmosphere only, The Citizens want a mix.

Blue Mooner said:
dannybcity said:
Blue Mooner said:
Conversely, ive seen our fans go into themselves when we are leading in a big game when the nerves seem to take over.

Arsenal this season was the most recent example I can think of. We were leading one nil, arsenal were gaining the initiative, i could sense the tension in the crowd, then the inevitable happened and they equalised.

They equalised because they were playing better than we were. You honestly think a "capo" and a drum would have made any difference?

dannybcity said:
Blue Mooner said:
dannybcity said:

They equalised because they were playing better than we were. You honestly think a "capo" and a drum would have made any difference?

no your right we should just do fuck all and sit in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.