City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

And a copper getting his face slashed!
"we're man utd we do want we want"
Yes with no charges or punishments.
Then the FA wonder why fans moan about favourtism towards the rags and dippers

The 74 pitch invasions by the rags was totally different, the game was going on at the time and the marde arsesl couldn't cope with getting beat and relegated. Amazed none of our players were seriously assaulted at the time. Simarly we invaded the pitch after Luton game but at least we waited till the match had finished and were sorely provoked by that twat Pleat. Anyone with half a brain would have got his players to the safety of the dressing room and celebrated in private. But for the Intervention of GMPs mounted division and his impressive sprinting he might not have left Maine Rd in one piece.
Joyous pitch invasions are a completely different matter and normally no one gets hurt but if a player gets assaulted action has to be taken. Simples
Show us his injuries.

He acted as though he had been hit by every person that got within a few feet of him. Cheating twat as far as I can tell, but that's how all players seem to be these days, I assume they practice it in training.

Weve had pitch invasions of total release of joy.
Charlton 85
Bradford 89
Blackburn
Agueroooo
Etc

Since aguero its become a ‘thing’.

I think it’s being a ‘thing’ a long time before Aguero was even born.

Can remember many a last game pitch invasion in the 70s and 80s for no reason other than it was the last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.