City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

Show us his injuries.
Olsen didn't get any injuries because he wasn't assaulted. The worst the video showed was him being taunted and perhaps being harrassed. That's why there was no complaint made. At the risk of turning into Graeme Souness shouldn't footballers be a bit more resilient. In these snowflake times we are all supposed to display fake outrage when fans show a bit of passion and perhaps get a bit carried away.
I am all in favour of taking tough action against thugs who attack people but what happened after the Villa game didnt annoy me as much as that tosser Martin Tyler getting drinks thrown on him which was unpleasant bullying and uncalled for.

He acted as though he had been hit by every person that got within a few feet of him. Cheating twat as far as I can tell, but that's how all players seem to be these days, I assume they practice it in training.
Spot-on. He was playing it up just like his team did during the match. Don't get me wrong those fans who taunted him and ran close to him are wankers but no way is that an attack.

Weve had pitch invasions of total release of joy.
Charlton 85
Bradford 89
Blackburn
Agueroooo
Etc

Since aguero its become a ‘thing’. Running on when we win the league with 10 games to go. Totally pointless and im afraid now people do it , taking selfies, videoing themselves, its just total attention seeking. How can u video yourself experiencing spontaneous joy like some dicks do?

Ok, the villa game could be a release of joy but then all the nuggets climbing on goal posts and clipping oppo players , well youve fucked it for us all now you selfish plebs.

Weve probably seen our last pitch invasion at City.

Nice one dickheads
And Wigan 1999. A great night to be at Maine Road.

By the time the trophy was presented I was out of the stadium and watched it sat in the Grey Horse, all the way from Devon hotel paid for the the selfish 3 thousand spoil the day.
Sorry but hope City get punished.
Serious question - If you’d come all that way and had a hotel for the night why couldn’t you hang on the 20-30 mins it took to clear the pitch to see the trophy lift in person?

I think it’s being a ‘thing’ a long time before Aguero was even born.

Can remember many a last game pitch invasion in the 70s and 80s for no reason other than it was the last game.
But it wasnt full of attention seekers filmung themselves.

Pitch invasions in all sports were more od a thing full stop in the 70s. Cricket, rugby, people were on and off the pitch all the time.
Society has moved on quite a bit

Serious question - If you’d come all that way and had a hotel for the night why couldn’t you hang on the 20-30 mins it took to clear the pitch to see the trophy lift in person?

It was less than that, I'd say 15 minutes at most. The delay was how long it took them to set everything up, it seemed forever. I also agree, you wouldn't come all that way, book in a hotel and then fuck off before the trophy presentation. Also you'd know people would be on the pitch at the end it's happened everytime.

But it wasnt full of attention seekers filmung themselves.

Pitch invasions in all sports were more od a thing full stop in the 70s. Cricket, rugby, people were on and off the pitch all the time.
Society has moved on quite a bit

It would have been if mobile phones were out then. Even so the odd one had a Kodak instamatic or it's equivalent.

By the time the trophy was presented I was out of the stadium and watched it sat in the Grey Horse, all the way from Devon hotel paid for the the selfish 3 thousand spoil the day.
Sorry but hope City get punished.

Can you explain why you decided to fuck off to a pub when there was no rush for you as you had a hotel booked? You obviously didn't change your mind and jump on a train you went to a pub.

Why would you want the club punished? They did everything they could. Made announcements before the end of the game, paid for extra stewards and police. The thing is if thousands decide to run onto the pitch there is little that can be done to stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.