City football shirts everywhere

I mentioned on a thread last season, where we sit in ss3, on one of the champion league group stages,we sit near the back and I kept hearing a scouse accent, I think it was the game Haaland scored 5 .
At the end ,I turned round and spoke to a bloke with about 3 or 4 kids with him,he was a liverpool fan ,but all his kids
had City gear on and were blues,he was not happy about it but said " what can I do , they want to see City live ".
fair play to him,I couldn't and wouldn't do it if it was the other way around.
I told my youngest, when a 'save the children' or similar advert was on TV, that I'd have him adopted there if he didn't support City. He's obsessed with City, and has a signed Haaland shirt, just try to keep him grounded, telling him we can't always win, and how we were shit when I travelled alot.

Ive recently moved to north wales nr to chester, I went to a football presentation with hundreds of kids, sadly most were Liverpool, next rags, City and Everton equal.

What was noticeable was quite a few haaland man buns and Grealish headbands tho.

Ive recently moved to north wales nr to chester, I went to a football presentation with hundreds of kids, sadly most were Liverpool, next rags, City and Everton equal
If that trend continues, you may have to consider relocating again.

Pervert !
Arrived in Vigo Spain this morning.Walking past the harbour there was a Spanish family all females exept for young lad around 14 wearing a City top Wife and I stopped to give him smiles and thumbs up, the whole family confused at lst then after pointing at his badge the penny dropped he said you from England then big smiles all round, nice moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.