City's budget

Yes i do or been seen to - yes. I can see us having to give 90m cash and Jesus - valued at 60. Maybe i am wrong but i think we really want him and Levy knows it. Jesus and son would do well for Spurs. He needs to be given the opportunity to be the main man and i think he would jump to do that at Spurs.
Jesus won’t go to Spurs. Dortmund in a Haaland deal or Inter in a Lukaku deal possibly. Spurs ,no.

Big shout that - Spurs have a better stadium than us, get 60,000 every week, a better training ground and are in London. Arrogant to dismiss them.
Except they can’t offer champions league, can’t see Jesus or any City player for that matter, agrreing a move to a team not in the c/l. Especially at his age and with a world cup next year.Good chance they may not be in it the year after too.

ok every tom dick and harry kane has been talked about. but what is city spending budget

seem to recall pep saying not to long ago ? we can not spend £100million on a player its impossible
city have some value in the squad and could move some players out. but if we after quick cash we would have to take a hit on some and sell at under market value
pep and the board are very clever and city have money and even winning prize money and making the champions league final from last season adds up

i bet city could spend £300million easy with the money from Swales.
Amended !!

Jesus won’t go to Spurs. Dortmund in a Haaland deal or Inter in a Lukaku deal possibly. Spurs ,no.
As far as I know, Jesus isn't on 'elite' type wages at City, and probably wouldn't be taking a drop in salary if he was to go to Spurs. He may even get a pay rise.

London is a very attractive option for any foreign player, and Spurs would almost certainly make him their first choice alongside Son if they can do a deal.

I reckon Jesus would book himself on the first train to Euston if he was offered the chance to make a fresh start at Spurs.

As far as I know, Jesus isn't on 'elite' type wages at City, and probably wouldn't be taking a drop in salary if he was to go to Spurs. He may even get a pay rise.

London is a very attractive option for any foreign player, and Spurs would almost certainly make him their first choice alongside Son if they can do a deal.

I reckon Jesus would book himself on the first train to Euston if he was offered the chance to make a fresh start at Spurs.
Can’t see it without champions league. He could easily go to a european team with champions league football and that wins things. Just to be clear though I don’t think he’ll leave for anywhere .

The media say with have unlimited funds so all go with that with our budget!
How the fucking hell do we have “unlimited funds”? Is this the same media who bang on about FFP, which quite clearly is a tool to stop wealthy owners spending none associated money in football clubs. We clearly do have limited funds, and that will fall in line with FFP

I don’t see any scenario that tempts Sterling to either club.
His career is on an upward trajectory not down, even taking into account his recent poor form.

sometimes you have to take a step down to find your way back
maybe sterling could be loaned to spurs or arsenal to find his old form and work for his place back at city

pep dropped him for most of the 2nd part of the season ? don't know why maybe a blow up between them or just pep took him out of the firing line. but sterling was not happy sat on the bench for champions league football and the truth is did not do himself any favours in the premier league games to show pep he was wrong

would you trust sterling in that big game the one on one to score the goal that wins you the champions league
i think its that panic or seeing the picture before it happens but he missed big chances

Can’t see it without champions league. He could easily go to a european team with champions league football and that wins things. Just to be clear though I don’t think he’ll leave for anywhere .
Don't be too sure about that.

Jesus needs to kick-start his career, and with City being on the verge of signing at least two new attacking players, he can't possibly think he's going to be a first choice next season.

If as you suggest, players only want to sign for CL football at clubs that win things, there's going to be a lot of disappointed players.

Let's face facts... Jesus isn't a first choice at City unless there's an injury crisis. He won't get near the team on a regular basis if he's competing with Kane or Torres up front, or with Sterling, Grealish, Foden etc on the left.

Players sometimes need to take a step back to create chances to go forward. As daft as people may think it sounds now, there's no real reason to think that Spurs won't be challenging for top 4 over the next season or two.
With shrewd reinvestment of impending Kane funds, along with potential part-exchange signings, and a new boss, Spurs could yet mount a challenge.

It would be a decent challenge for a player like Jesus; a chance to show what he can do as the 'main man' in a rebuilt team.

Personally, I can't see Jesus wanting to waste any more of his career potentially being third choice at City.
As I suggest, I think he'd jump at the chance to move to a top 6/7 club in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.