City's budget

sometimes you have to take a step down to find your way back
maybe sterling could be loaned to spurs or arsenal to find his old form and work for his place back at city

pep dropped him for most of the 2nd part of the season ? don't know why maybe a blow up between them or just pep took him out of the firing line. but sterling was not happy sat on the bench for champions league football and the truth is did not do himself any favours in the premier league games to show pep he was wrong

would you trust sterling in that big game the one on one to score the goal that wins you the champions league
i think its that panic or seeing the picture before it happens but he missed big chances
He's got 2 years left on his contract, why would we loan him out? And why would a player of his quality want to go to either at this stage if his career? No CL and no chance of winning the PL. He had a poor season by his standards but so did lots of players across the league which is hardly surprising with the sort of season it was.

If he leaves this summer, it would be for big money to a top side. That's unlikely to happen and he'll know another season and he's got the power with 1 yr left on his deal and probably money back in the game with the fans back

He's got 2 years left on his contract, why would we loan him out? And why would a player of his quality want to go to either at this stage if his career? No CL and no chance of winning the PL. He had a poor season by his standards but so did lots of players across the league which is hardly surprising with the sort of season it was.

If he leaves this summer, it would be for big money to a top side. That's unlikely to happen and he'll know another season and he's got the power with 1 yr left on his deal and probably money back in the game with the fans back
Yes, he either goes for big money probably to a Spanish team , doubt that as they don’t have the money, he extends with us or he sees how the next season pans out. Of the three think he gives it until Christmas before deciding on extending or leaving for a smaller fee next summer.

Big shout that - Spurs have a better stadium than us, get 60,000 every week, a better training ground and are in London. Arrogant to dismiss them.

No City first teamer would go to a mid table team, especially in the middle of a long contract.
Unless they were devoid of self worth and had no ambition left in their career.

Zinchenko as an example , wouldn't go to Wolves.

Because some clueless fans don't rate Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, et al, that doesn't impact the professionalism of the players or the club.

No City first teamer would go to a mid table team, especially in the middle of a long contract.
Unless they were devoid of self worth and had no ambition left in their career.

Zinchenko as an example , wouldn't go to Wolves.

Because some clueless fans don't rate Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, et al, that doesn't impact the professionalism of the players or the club.

Spurs a mid table team? They got to a champions league final 2 years ago - been in the champions league and have a very good team. They beat us this season as well. Very arrogant in my opinion. Spurs are not Wolves by the way.

Spurs a mid table team? They got to a champions league final 2 years ago - been in the champions league and have a very good team. They beat us this season as well. Very arrogant in my opinion. Spurs are not Wolves by the way.
Spurs are a shambles of a club, apart from playing in a stunning stadium and having a high class training facility, they have nothing to offer any top player, my word, they can't even get a manager.

No way spurs are touching top 4 in next 2 years at least mate..especially if they lose kane (very likely) they can forget it all together. United liverpool chelsea are quite stronger than Spurs, and we are different league compared to spurs..

Big shout that - Spurs have a better stadium than us, get 60,000 every week, a better training ground and are in London. Arrogant to dismiss them.

I don’t think they have a better training ground than us by a long stretch

And they are now saddled with debt

Mate Spurs have won jack shit for 13 years.

They are literally the joke of football. Its not arrogant at all to dismiss them.

Even one of their sponsors laughed at them

And no, they havent got better training ground than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.