Clattenberg Bottled It

Watched the highlights on btsport and Jim Beglin ex Liverpool said Suarez cheated and took a dive. Also said he dived for a penalty after the Kompany challenge. Refreshing to hear no bias and calling it how it is unlike that Deirdre Barlow necked **** Hansen.

The bottom line is he was never going to send of a liverpool player when it could have affected the game,the vampire knew it and continued diving all over the place,he should have been off and we should have had the skirtel pen at least.He reffed the occassion not the game in front of him,he had no choice with the sending off in the end,the others he had choices to make and he chose not to penalise liverpool

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
southstand117 said:
We also bottled the first half, blame him for that too

Fuck off

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am --

southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Shut it you clown, obviously on the wind up. Prick
Why am I on the wind up? Cause I have a different opinion to you? We was shocking in the first half, ok then 35 minutes of it. It's not the first time this season either. It's like they think they can just turn up and take the win without a fight sometimes. I agree clatenberg had a stinker suarez should have walked and we should have had a penalty or 2 but so should they have had one. I always try not to blame refs cause over the course of the season it evens itself out.
To me Kompany cost us the game, but over the season he's usually the one that saves us he is allowed a mistake or two, and for what its worth I still think we'll win the lge, yesterday feels like arsenal away in 2012 amd we know what happened after that.

bert's broken neck said:
Remember Clattenburg sending Bellamy off at Bolton, when he was tripped in the area?

Also not calling a foul on Dzeko at Fulham, when they went on to score?

Has quite a lot of previous where City are concerned and why was he reffing Liverpool again, so soon after his cameo at the Swamp?

No agenda - my arse!
Don't forget the non-penalty at Chelsea when we were 1-0 up when Silva was fouled. It was either a penalty or a dive, so he waved play on! Then, in the same match, Meireles(sp) committed 3 yellow card offences (2, imo, should have been red) BEFORE he scored their equaliser - no action taken. He was eventually booked, but the damage had been done. In the second half, Clichy was sent off for 2 "soft" fouls - he couldn't wait to get his cards out, and then gave them a penalty to win it.
As bent as a 9 bob note.

Dubai Blue said:
mancitymick said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2603900/Superb-Clattenburg-got-Henderson-red-spot-late-Skrtel-penalty-call-wrong.html

Graham Poll sums up all the decisions.
3 wrong decisions all going against City, but he's still 'superb' and 'very good overall'. Jokers.

Bloody hell, the handball looks even worse on that still.

It's just not funny. Hope the player shave a real sense of indignation that drives them on even more to win all our remaining games.

wolfie1988 said:
Is that tackle on Silva a penalty? Just watched the highlights and missed that at the game.

Only question for me was if he fouled Flanagan to nick the ball of him. But after that it couldnt be anything but, looked pretty obvious in real time too.

Easily capable / willing to influence the outcome of the game but at the same time completely unaccountable for their decisions (or lack of). What's the point of having 11 players each side followed up and down the country by fans spending £1,000s when it's the "referee" who contributes most to the result?

I sincerely hope that the fleas of a thousand camels infest Clattenberg's arm-pits for the rest of his miserable existance. Bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.