Clattenberg Bottled It

Haven't been on here for over 24 hours, I wish to beg forgiveness for stupidly saying in the week that I thought Twattenberg was a much improved ref this season - I was of course talking complete and utter absolute bollocks and I am sorry for having suggested otherwise, that's all

BringBackSwales said:
Haven't been on here for over 24 hours, I wish to beg forgiveness for stupidly saying in the week that I thought Twattenberg was a much improved ref this season - I was of course talking complete and utter absolute bollocks and I am sorry for having suggested otherwise, that's all

It is okay many more did the same thing. Though at least you now realise he was and will always be a useless ****.

the originalkippaxman said:
BringBackSwales said:

It is okay many more did the same thing. Though at least you now realise he was and will always be a useless ****.

yes indeed, but now I have to be as well for having said it - never again will I utter anything so fucking daft

We defended poorly and gave Liverpool the upper hand but Clattenburg definitely got the big calls wrong. He should have given Suarez a second yellow, the incident with Kompany is therefore irrelevant. He also should have penalised Skrtel numerous times, how he gets away with full on assaulting players in the box is absurd. He plays 30secs over the allotted added time despite there being 2mins lost with subs and sendings off. Very much played to the crowd and tried to avoid making any calls at all.

de niro said:
Dress this up all you like, clattenburg is a cheat, not poor, not overcome by the occasion and not a bottler, a cheat. Plain and simple. He's done it on so many occasions , nothing to do with the "emotional day".

bang on the fucking button.
so many folk confuse bottler with cheat. i,d say the man has got plenty of front, plenty of bottle to stick to his gameplan. which was to ensure the great liverpool team of 2014 won at any cost.

And just when , did liverpool as a team , decide that they could jump and lunge into dangerous tackles with such frequency? That is not a big brendan trait..thats something which the players decided they could get away with knowing that the ref was on their side. Whatever pursaded suarez to make that appaling challenge on Michael, so early in such an important game... and then, for the remainder of the game basically take the piss by falling to the ground on four or five occasions, continue to put the ball into the net twice when he knew he,d been pulled up for offside.......did Luiz , at any time show the slightest worry that he may be sent off ? No. he knew he could take the piss regardless cos the ref was a cheat. two cheats together.

Disgusted at Clattenberg. Suarez made me want to vomit...and Sterling ? good player, no doubt about that, but now learning to fall to the ground at every challenge and be in the refs face trying to influence him- playing the Suarez way.Not bad for a little tough guy, up for beating his girlfriend up and gets off when she fails to attend court.cunts all of them.

dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
Dress this up all you like, clattenburg is a cheat, not poor, not overcome by the occasion and not a bottler, a cheat. Plain and simple. He's done it on so many occasions , nothing to do with the "emotional day".

bang on the fucking button.
so many folk confuse bottler with cheat. i,d say the man has got plenty of front, plenty of bottle to stick to his gameplan. which was to ensure the great liverpool team of 2014 won at any cost.

And just when , did liverpool as a team , decide that they could jump and lunge into dangerous tackles with such frequency? That is not a big brendan trait..thats something which the players decided they could get away with knowing that the ref was on their side. Whatever pursaded suarez to make that appaling challenge on Michael, so early in such an important game... and then, for the remainder of the game basically take the piss by falling to the ground on four or five occasions, continue to put the ball into the net twice when he knew he,d been pulled up for offside.......did Luiz , at any time show the slightest worry that he may be sent off ? No. he knew he could take the piss regardless cos the ref was a cheat. two cheats together.

Disgusted at Clattenberg. Suarez made me want to vomit...and Sterling ? good player, no doubt about that, but now learning to fall to the ground at every challenge and be in the refs face trying to influence him- playing the Suarez way.Not bad for a little tough guy, up for beating his girlfriend up and gets off when she fails to attend court.cunts all of them.
The cheating fucks have been doing this all season and ending up with loads of dodgy penalty's on top of it all !

I don't know if anybody has covered it but just watching the match again and clattenburg is talking to ferna about a decision and is saying to ferna "who's the boss" "are you the boss" "who's the boss"....
Typical bigheaded behaviour by the twat...

supercity88 said:
We defended poorly and gave Liverpool the upper hand but Clattenburg definitely got the big calls wrong. He should have given Suarez a second yellow, the incident with Kompany is therefore irrelevant. He also should have penalised Skrtel numerous times, how he gets away with full on assaulting players in the box is absurd. He plays 30secs over the allotted added time despite there being 2mins lost with subs and sendings off. Very much played to the crowd and tried to avoid making any calls at all.
That last bit you mentioned about the lack of time added on was scandalous. The subbing in extra time took at least forty seconds but with time wasting either side of the subbing by Mignolet who was spending ages taking a free kick an extra forty seconds was wasted. So under the laws he should have added on a minimum of forty seconds and had discretionary power to add on a further forty seconds for time wasting.
He added on 28 seconds to the five minutes signalled by the fourth official, not even the minimum required.
He added on nothing for the forty seconds taken up by the sending off of Henderson , in other words Liverpool actually benefited from that appalling potential leg breaker. He also had discretionary power to add time on for this incident but again he chose not to.

zandvoort blue said:
I understand Henderson`s red card has been rescinded as Clattenberg failed to include it in his match report.

The scary thing about that is that I havent totally ruled that out as truth and not a potential clarkie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.