Clattenberg Bottled It

gmckennasell said:
impressed with MP he didnt blame the ref and he hasnt said he is from liverpool and has a season ticket on the kop , unlike the irish cnut who accused the ref at the etihad being from manchester and dragged it out for around 2 months , MP the players and supporters acted with class throughout the day despite being blatantly robbed and to cap it all , our supporters attacked after the game . Liverpool used to be a club i respected , not anymore , you reap what you sow.

Maybe, I certainly see your point but I wouldn't have minded a bit of a kick off about it all tbh maybe then the incidents might have been highlighted all week in the media and given the refs who are in charge of Liverpool matches over the next couple of weeks something to think about. As it is we have had so many of our favourable decisions played on a loop over this season whereas 3 or 4 huge decisions went against us in the supposed title deciding match and there's not a fucking dickie bird about it.

gmckennasell said:
impressed with MP he didnt blame the ref and he hasnt said he is from liverpool and has a season ticket on the kop , unlike the irish cnut who accused the ref at the etihad being from manchester and dragged it out for around 2 months , MP the players and supporters acted with class throughout the day despite being blatantly robbed and to cap it all , our supporters attacked after the game . Liverpool used to be a club i respected , not anymore , you reap what you sow.

Since Rodgers accused the ref at the Etihad,the dippers have had unbelievable " help " from referees.Opening his fat ridiculously white toothed gob has worked for him and them.I'm well aware you know this,just fancied a minor rant.

It's seems the more you moan about referees decisions against you the more you get from referees in later games! We missing a trick look at the stick Balotelli got after mangers highlighting them!

I think that poor refereeing decisions are just now a part of football.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but every game that City have not got 3 a win out of this season, part of the blame is always on the referee.
Not saying whether it's right or wrong, just an observation and maybe proving that referee's are only human - mistakes are very much part of the game now and will be unless technology to help refs is introduced.

Forgot about the lack of time added on. given that a minimum of 5 minutes was shown and in that time a substitution was made by the dippers and Henderson took an age to walk of that should have added at least a further minute to the original 5. Twatenburg blew after adding on 5minutes and 31 seconds. I am not saying we would have scored had a further 30 seconds been added on but surely the laws of the game need to be applied correctly. Maybe it is about time that football followed Rugby in that someone else keeps the time and it is on a board for everyone to see.

Eds said:
Forgot about the lack of time added on. given that a minimum of 5 minutes was shown and in that time a substitution was made by the dippers and Henderson took an age to walk of that should have added at least a further minute to the original 5. Twatenburg blew after adding on 5minutes and 31 seconds. I am not saying we would have scored had a further 30 seconds been added on but surely the laws of the game need to be applied correctly. Maybe it is about time that football followed Rugby in that someone else keeps the time and it is on a board for everyone to see.

This time keeping nonsense is one of the major pisses-off of the modern game. Every other game when the board goes up there's a general cry of WTF. It's either too short or two long, and what's this 'minimum' shite all about. We need a change in the Laws of the Game where timekeeping is taken away from the ref. They only abuse it. And I would like to see Opta or one of those companies giving us a notion of how long each match actually lasted with the ball in play. The amount of time in which different clubs could score, I suspect, is wildly different.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eds said:

This time keeping nonsense is one of the major pisses-off of the modern game. Every other game when the board goes up there's a general cry of WTF. It's either too short or two long, and what's this 'minimum' shite all about. We need a change in the Laws of the Game where timekeeping is taken away from the ref. They only abuse it. And I would like to see Opta or one of those companies giving us a notion of how long each match actually lasted with the ball in play. The amount of time in which different clubs could score, I suspect, is wildly different.

This is where I get to post my monthly time keeping post and say that matches should be 30 mins each way ball in play no ifs and buts, no advantage to be gained by pissing about time wasting or ref's discretion on what he sees as legitimate use of time and what he sees as time wasting, just stop the clock for every single second that the ball is not in play. As it is we have a sport where tens of millions of pounds can be at stake, yet some matches have as little as 40 mins ball in play and others can be as much as 65 mins ball in play. It is absolute nonsense.

BlueTG said:
Have we managed to draw to the conclusion that Clattenberg's a **** yet?

I'm surprised anyone ever thought this was in doubt. I still haven't forgiven the **** for sending Bellamy off for a dive at Bolton when he was clearly tripped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.