Clattenberg Bottled It

Lancet Fluke said:
BlueTG said:
Have we managed to draw to the conclusion that Clattenberg's a **** yet?

I'm surprised anyone ever thought this was in doubt. I still haven't forgiven the **** for sending Bellamy off for a dive at Bolton when he was clearly tripped.
Shit yeah I remember that, clear as day watching it from the stands, didn't need to see it again on tele.

Bent as hell and incompetent, the guy has his favourites and lets his own opinion of certain players influence his perception of events on the pitch. If he's the best the FA can offer in big matches then refereeing is fucked in this country.

BlueTG said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BlueTG said:
Have we managed to draw to the conclusion that Clattenberg's a **** yet?

I'm surprised anyone ever thought this was in doubt. I still haven't forgiven the **** for sending Bellamy off for a dive at Bolton when he was clearly tripped.
Shit yeah I remember that, clear as day watching it from the stands, didn't need to see it again on tele.

Bent as hell and incompetent, the guy has his favourites and lets his own opinion of certain players influence his perception of events on the pitch. If he's the best the FA can offer in big matches then refereeing is fucked in this country.

PSmyth07 said:
Referee's decide too many games.
Not many at the top level referee because they want to see a good game of football be played.

They want to star in the game themselves, be the centre of something and half of them are fucking primadonnas.

You will not notice a good referee unless he is needed. They should be there to allow the game to flow and keep it in check when needed, not manage and control the game like some feel they need to - some want to be far more involved than they should be.

Wasnt Clattenburg the 4th official who got GazBaz suspended for comments after a derby last season?

Didnt have a problem with Suarez shouting all kinds at him on the weekend.

moomba said:
Wasnt Clattenburg the 4th official who got GazBaz suspended for comments after a derby last season?

Yes - Clattenburg allegedly said "that's your unbeaten record fucked" to which GB replied "fuck off". Clattenburg then put GBs reply in his match report - and omitted his own inflammatory remarks and GB got a ban.

PSmyth07 said:
Referee's decide too many games.
It's true and it's getting on my tits now.

In this instance, he could have decided the title. Had Suarez been sent off, as he should, we would probably have won the game and the cheating tw*t would have been banned.

Having said that, it matters not, we'll win the title despite of these tw*ts.

nmc said:
moomba said:

Yes - Clattenburg allegedly said "that's your unbeaten record fucked" to which GB replied "fuck off". Clattenburg then put GBs reply in his match report - and omitted his own inflammatory remarks and GB got a ban.
Clattenberg is one of those little shit stirring cunts who plays the innocent "I never said nothing me" persona's

THis may or may not be of interest to you,but Cuntenburg has got the Everton vs United game.

This is another FArce cause judging by the outcry after that shambles in our game,he is given another v.imp match to ref. Clattenburg is clearly a Liverpool fan and after he was banned from Goodisson Park for years,he refs a vital match in whether or not they et 4th ahead of Arsenal. Talk that there is no corruption is BS,as the FA seem to want to hold onto an established "elite".

Can you imagine a top 4 whereby only 2 of the "traditional big teams" (since when have Chelsea been so historical??They have won only 4 league titles ever yet are compared to as ancient gods.....Everton have more then double their league trophy count but anyway...) finish in the CL spots? I don't think this has happened for about 15 years!!!

Where is the scrutiny and outrage over his decisions on Fleet Street and at Sky HQ? I've seen Graham Poll's weekly article but little else in the media. There have been days of outrage and scrutiny whenever City have had a decision this season, especially after the Arsenal game.

I personally hope we make clattenbergs every trip to the Etihad as hostile as possible, make no mistake this tosser had no intention of upsetting the Liverpool bandwagon on sunday, I can accept one bad decision, even two as bad luck, but EVERY big decision, no I can accept that, it's just not possible for a supposed to class referee. We as fans invest hours of time plus literally hundreds and thousands of pounds to follow our team, the least we can expect from a ref is a degree of impartiality, especially in a game as big as sunday, and to apply the rules in an even handed way, what we saw was a dereliction of duty, and a turning a blind eye to things he saw and has applied in other games, and yet he walks away scot free, without an explanation. Brendan Rodgers bemoaned the officials at the home game, when in reality he had an offside decision given against sterling 30 yards from goal, the propaganda has turned this into an disallowed goal, how?.

full credit to Manual for keeping his dignity, but it really will not do us any favours, because as we saw sunday, cheats prosper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.