Club Badge (merged)

I promise to stop after this...
r90t2a.jpg

All monstrosities. Do you work in house at city?
Jeez! Monstrosities? Have you no heart? I'm back broken from doing this in powerpoint.

Actually when you look at them from afar they look a bit like a US Presidential seal. :-)

Maybe the US Federal government will give me a commission?

Seriously....save our bird!

Jeez! Monstrosities? Have you no heart? I'm back broken from doing this in powerpoint.

Actually when you look at them from afar they look a bit like a US Presidential seal. :-)

Those make the eagle look too SS. Plus your last design makes me wonder what it's doing behind that blue cover, especially with it's tongue out like that.

Saying that you might be onto something with the 3 stripes in that last design.

Ah the iconic Manchester Eagle soaring over the horizon... just think about my Peregrine Falcon idea, at least we have those, it could even be tucking into a nice fat pigeon with a Utd kit on?

I really hope that city don't fuck this up now, especially as we've seen what the badge could look like due to GeekinGav's designs. City are fools for not consulting him, absolute genius in my opinion. If we end up with a badge like Melbourne's I'll be fuming

The only thing worse than the word "Cityzens" is the logo they designed for it! Really, really bad. It's First Advice logo bad, even worse than the Melbourne City badge for me.

as football is a passion, Cityzens is meant as a City Supporters Religion, Zen is the state of mind that all City supporters share and is a collective for all City fans to identify with together.

I think of the logo as the earth and the moon .... the earth as City, the club and the moon as the fans. where as the moon orbits the earth at a distance, supporters follow the cliub with only a degree of involvement in the club. but with the moon looking like its been pulled to the earth or is joining it, the fans are now part of the club, an interaction of the club, not an entity that orbits the club from a far. It is a symbol of bringing everyone together.

Powerpoint ... seriously??? .... that has improved from the last time i used it 18 years ago ... well done!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.