Club Badge (merged)

No. We have an eagle shaped badge with an inner shield, and you know that full well.

You said earlier we WILL move to a circular badge to "fit in with NYCFC and Melbourne".

You're not seriously expecting anyone to believe what you meant by this is that we keep the current eagle shaped badge but change the inner shield to a circle?

Come on mate, you can do better than that.

We could quite easily have both. Enough people have brought up Benfica on this thread and they have both.

No. We have an eagle shaped badge with an inner shield, and you know that full well.
You said earlier we WILL move to a circular badge to "fit in with NYCFC and Melbourne".
You're not seriously expecting anyone to believe what you meant by this is that we keep the current eagle shaped badge but change the inner shield to a circle?
Come on mate, you can do better than that.
exps13338_QC10140C60.jpg

will you carve?

I'm still quite worried they'll do something stupid, like put both MCFC and Machester City FC on it (like the Melbourne badge), or just have 'City', or put a fucking hashtag on it #together. I know it's unlikley and I should have more confidence, but the Melbourne and Cityzens badges (designed in house) don't fill me with hope. The NYCFC badge (designed externally) is class however.

Until what stage? The longest we've had any one badge for is 30 years or so and the eagle is 18 and counting at the moment.

what does the eagle mean to you ?, because to me it means nothing and has no if any link to manchester, whereas our older badges do. I've grown up with the eagle badge and i think it looks like a pile of crap

what does the eagle mean to you ?, because to me it means nothing and has no if any link to manchester, whereas our older badges do. I've grown up with the eagle badge and i think it looks like a pile of crap

It's part of our badge and has been throughout some of the best days in the club's history as well as the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.