Considering becoming a vegetarian

Militant vegans can go fuck themselves. Storming a steakhouse to protest whilst people eat or forming human chains around the turkeys in Asda to stop people buying them. I believe in making your choice but leave others to make theirs too.

So do you think people should be allowed to make the choice to be racist, sexist etc?

I had a pet lamb called Herbie yet think nothing of eating meat.

The bird catches the worm and the cat catches the bird. I used to spot Sophie wandering around with a live or dead animal in her mouth. Why would an animal who is frightened of death inflict it on others? You don’t get a vegan cat either. She’d go fishing in next door’s pond.

I dunno, why do we do that?

I remember seeing a documentary about some guy from Cornwall who used to stock his chest freezer with roadkill. Pretty much anything was fair game, and I'm not certain he was too bothered how long it had been dead either.
I remember driving to work one morning years ago and I see the truck ahead of me just strike a deer that seemed to appear from nowhere, it just stuck it's head out enough to get hit. I drove by thinking, Oh what a shame, looked back in the mirror and the truck behind me was pulling over. Two guys hopped out, threw the deer in the back, pulled a U turn and took off home, I was kinda jealous

As I said, I can say fuck all to anybody. My favourite was lamb. However, one day in a walk I passed by a transport truck full of sheep. I went over to look in and it was one if the saddest thing I ever seen, they all just looked at me as if they knew it was curtains for them. A couple came to the gap and I stroked their heads. Felt like shit and stopped eating lamb about three months before I chuckled it all.

I have never regretted it, even though I do still miss stuff from.time to time. I don't miss how I felt. That was much worse.

There is a field of cows almost immediately outside my kitchen window and I have been known to fry steaks with the window open. I probably need some form of corrective behaviour therapy.

I remember driving to work one morning years ago and I see the truck ahead of me just strike a deer that seemed to appear from nowhere, it just stuck it's head out enough to get hit. I drove by thinking, Oh what a shame, looked back in the mirror and the truck behind me was pulling over. Two guys hopped out, threw the deer in the back, pulled a U turn and took off home, I was kinda jealous
Can’t believe you didn’t stop first, never pass up the chance of free food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.