Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question regarding the death dates.
If the dates are spread out going back over time as far back as Xmas then surely it's too early to correlate the % over 80 deaths to vaccine success?

The graph I posted is by day of death, not date reported, so avoids that confounding factor.

That does mean that recent days are subject to revision later though

In England care homes 93.2% of the older residents (over 80) have had the jab.

95 % of those in the Midlands - the most successful region with North West second on 94.1%

London has reached the least care home residents at 91.6%

On a wider level only 78.4% of over 80s in London at all have had the vaccination.

Every other region is in the 90% range with South West at 96% the best.

North West has vaccinated 91.6% of all over 80.
The demographic in the South West is very different to that of London. Wonder who of our capital’s brethren aren’t taking up the offer and thus helping prolong this thing. Doubt the BBC will be asking

Quick question,if we do have to have a vaccine passport to travel and my daughter who is 16 obviously isn’t vaccinated but myself and the wife are how would that work as to her being allowed to travel with us abroad

Quick question,if we do have to have a vaccine passport to travel and my daughter who is 16 obviously isn’t vaccinated but myself and the wife are how would that work as to her being allowed to travel with us abroad
If that is something which happens I guess the government would have to take that into account and would announce how something like a vaccine passport would work. That said anyone thinking of booking a holiday abroad at the moment needs to give their heads a wobble

If that is something which happens I guess the government would have to take that into account and would announce how something like a vaccine passport would work. That said anyone thinking of booking a holiday abroad at the moment needs to give their heads a wobble
I booked it a while ago on a free cancellation but yes don’t think we’re going anywhere soon it’s 6 months away yet

That said anyone thinking of booking a holiday abroad at the moment needs to give their heads a wobble
Why?

It’ll be far safer than going to a pub, which no doubt 50% of the population will be doing as soon as the starting gun is fired. It won’t be happening until the rates are low anyway. As long as you have free cancellation, it’s no big deal.

Top chart: Deaths in England only, all settings, percentage by age bracket (all under 50s lumped to one group)
Bottom chart: Same data, but not stacked to make 1, with a polynomial trendline.
(by date of death, not reporting, data up to Feb 5th)

Pick the bones out of that!! 80 to 84 and 85 to 89 coming down? over 90s probably staying constant and therefore increasing percent? that might be due to closeness to death and picking up covid in their natural decline? im speculating. hard to tell.

covid_deaths_age_proportions_area.png

covid_deaths_age_proportions_line.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.