Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldies been isolating so maybe less likely to have already had covid?
They're also more likely to have had the flu vaccine and that seems to have been 'priming' the immune system according to this ...

They're also more likely to have had the flu vaccine and that seems to have been 'priming' the immune system according to this ...

That is good news. And given my post right above it means that maybe I did not forget all of the science courses I took at uni many moons ago!

when can age 60-65 expect there jabs ?

Appears to depend a lot on luck and location. More than a few already have.

And if priorities change with slower delivery of vaccines as seems imminent as some are lobbying to do once they get to all those 70 and over.

As I understand it if you have underlying issues you are in the next group immediately after the 65 to 70s. If not then the one after that.

I am in 65 to 70 and not expecting a call until around mid February. But you just never know given the reports. And, of course, if in the North West that may be altered because one third of our supply is being diverted down south from Monday.

Wales vaccination update:

Total First doses 362, 253 - 26, 182 yesterday

up 2416 on day before

Total Second doses 717 - 43 yesterday

up on 35 on day before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.