Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by berryblue, 9 Mar 2020.

1. Franny's toilet roll

Franny's toilet roll

Mike Ashley , the epitome of a football club owner, from money grabbing Sports Direct staying open , price hiking popular indoor sports lines , Darts Board , weights skipping ropes ( he's been trying to offload this shit stock for years , couldn't believe his luck eh) to processing next years season ticket sales from his clubs loyal fans , most of which will be out of work, facing financial hardship and struggling for a crust. What an absolute sheister scum bucket dick head. Lets hope people have long memories

manclad likes this.
  2. Gundogan's Moustache

Gundogan's Moustache

Bad day for my local team Jersey Bulls who have won 27 out of 27 and pay houndreds of pounds to pay for other teams to come play in Jersey.

There were promoted weeks again due to the record they have but the season today as been made void and null now looking like not being promoted.

Many of the players in the team have had trials at professional teams but yet to make the cut, this was meant to be the stepping stone for players but now looking like it could be in jeopardy

3. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

National league have asked to be closed down.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Just null and void it so we can all move on, it's going to happen anyway

Kirkstall Blue likes this.
  5. mancity2012_eamo

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported:
    Us.
    I already have.

6. If it wasn’t for my love my beloved blues, football could actually fuck off. Rigged, money grabbing, corrupt, self centred fucking sport that it is.

7. karen7

karen7

Premier League footballers are likely to accept wage deferrals as clubs look to ward off financial problems caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Clubs are expected to adopt the measures as a collective instead of taking unilateral action

@guardian_sport

TV companies could show ALL Saturday 3pm fixtures as part of an emergency coronavirus plan. Sky and BT Sport could put games "behind the red button" for existing subscribers, if the Premier League is forced into weeks of playing fixtures behind closed doors

Broadcasters could do it to help prevent supporters turning up en masse at stadiums to try and watch games, even if they are locked out. Discussions are still at an exploratory stage and it remains to be seen whether it could work and get approval

@MirrorFootball

The mirror have bee really pushing this

8. Akpowell

Akpowell

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    How fucking ridiculous

9. lancs blue

lancs blue

It just needs the EFL to find the bottle to cancel their season, that would put real pressure on the FA to scrap the season in its entirety. I read some nonsense in the BBC article about Liverpool possibly suing the FA if that happened, on what fucking grounds seeing as they're not mathematically champions?

ZanteWeatherman likes this.
  10. the talisman

the talisman

Who are we handing it back to? it was ours already :-)