Corruption in English football?

8d3c7a2a0cedabbca8ae4a6962543b15.jpg

Dean was looking right at this and VAR also ignored it. Fücking disgrace.
If anyone else did this, it’s a straight red. Even Souness called them out on it.
Over the ball challenge. Knew exactly what he was doing. It was a foul 20 years ago and even more so now.

Its the inconsistency thst does me. Last week Bernie barely touched gthe Norwich pkayer. OK, it made him trip himself up and the goal was disallowed. This week Gundog, in the penalty area, was just about to square the ball and took the slightest touch from an Arsenal defender, making him skew the ball. Nothing given. Whats good for one?

Its the inconsistency thst does me. Last week Bernie barely touched gthe Norwich pkayer. OK, it made him trip himself up and the goal was disallowed. This week Gundog, in the penalty area, was just about to square the ball and took the slightest touch from an Arsenal defender, making him skew the ball. Nothing given. Whats good for one?
Exactly , if someone can come up with an explaination as to how the City goal against Norwich (with less contact) gets chalked off , while Greenwooods today was allowed to stand , without including the word "corruption" in the sentence , i'd love to hear it ..

If anyone else did this, it’s a straight red. Even Souness called them out on it.
Neves sais he showed the damage on his shin to the officials. No joy.

Didnt see them rats play, but to see this and hear nothing was done...not even a VAR review doesnt surprise me

It is manipulated to fit whatever narrative the powers that be want to set.

The VAR pictures are controlled i believe by the tv broadcaster on that day, so what does that tell you

There needs to be more outcry on this matter and it starts with the pundits on the review shows, because lets face it they dont listen to us the fans anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.