Could this be the end of Pompy? (merged)

Re: Could this be the end of Pompy?

BingoBango said:
Hang on, Portsmouth want permission to sell players outside of the transfer window. Unless everyone else is given permission to buy players outside of the window, what possible use is this request?
You can probably "agree" to buy the player, and put down a deposit on said player. Then, when the summer window opens, pay the balance and the player is then yours. Enough 'deposits' and they may get to the end of the season. Maybe! Fuck knows what the future holds for them; they're almost definitely going down (administration or not). Championship football means less TV money (even allowing for the parachute payment), less money from sponsors. And if what half decent players they have are sold, they really are up shit creek.

Re: Sounds mad but.......

Would be worth it for them 6 points. Could be very valuable come the end of the season seen as scousers got dicked there and therefore wouldn't lose any points!

trouble is apart from one or two players, their players arent good enough to get the money they need. they are Championship players which they will need, if they find the miracle they need to last the season.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
LoveCity said:
I'm sorry but the "docked points" idea, if true, is bull. That renders the games that were played null. Therefore, are those who bought tickets entitled to a refund as they watched a "null" game? I hope someone takes the PL to court to try that if so.
That is a very good point mate.

That is a fantastic opinion. I hope it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.