COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chinese have evidence of lung damage but i expect we won't know for sure for a couple of years when the boffins get around to studying it
dosnt surprise me Karen,i think it can scar the lungs,,you yourself are you worried in anyway that as you have had it, it could be lying dormant and ready to pop up again,,and if thats the case i bet your on a knife edge worrying over the slightest chest twing etc

That video was of a PSU serial entering a house to effect an arrest-something I have managed several times. I can assure you that was risk assessed and the appropriate resources and PPE used. You cannot stand 2 metres apart to do that as much as it would be less risky. This isn't the thread for it either.

Just as a further comment - and I accept you can have an issue about the angle this fella comes at it from - but again fast forward to the big Thursday clap for the NHS. Fucking shit load of bobbies standing shoulder to shoulder - this isn't an operational necessity its plain stupidity and when this is shared on FB some of the planks see the people supposedly enforcing the rules just ignoring them and show no respect. If you want to defend 50 or so bobbies stood like this then feel free - personally I'd have liked to see 20 of their colleagues come along and break up the gathering. Half this lot could be sick or self isolating by the end of this week - how does that help the national situation.

dosnt surprise me Karen,i think it can scar the lungs,,you yourself are you worried in anyway that as you have had it, it could be lying dormant and ready to pop up again,,and if thats the case i bet your on a knife edge worrying over the slightest chest twing etc
Well, if she wasn't, she will be now

Geoff-Shreeves-questioning.jpg.cf.jpg

I don't normally accept the offer of flu and pneumonia jabs but will be now

Sir Patrick Valence:
He added that the government had already seen "more persuasive" data suggesting masks can stop a person passing the virus to someone else, rather than preventing them from catching it.
No fucking shit. Really?
It's why the for east ramped up at just less than x2 cases a day and in Europe they ramped up at x3 cases a day. It's also why new cases are occuring via spread in supermarkets and why we can't restart public transport till travellers wear them.
Fucking NHS and PHE doctrine on masks. It has been a fucking disaster.
Oh and yes, most importantly we still need to wash our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.