COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regional scoreboard:

London 2056 - up from 1588

Midlands 3254 - down from 4159

North East - up just 7 to 1170

Yorkshire up to 3800 from 3638.

North West - down over 500 to 4045. Lowest in 9 days.

This is the smallest gap between Yorkshire and NW in some time.

Better day for the region.

Do find it odd with the London figures as they jump a few hundred one day, and then drop a few hundred the following day. I guess it's a data collection issue.

Gutted that Golf Courses to close as well.....the only thing I was enjoying was the friday fourball with mates, walk outside risk low.... FFS......kept me sane over last few months. I have not been out of house much since March, worked from home the whole time, 3 holidays cancelled, have kept to all the rules........BUT keep telling myself 1000s of others alot worse off than me! WORDS FAIL ME WHEN IT COMES TO THIS GOVERNMENT AND SO CALLED LEADERS....fuckwits all of them, wasted billions and we are fucking no better off and little hope......oh, and Brexit to come in 10 weeks. HAPPY FUCKING CHRISTMAS BORIS YOU USELESS C**T!

I caught sight of myself in the mirror the other day , shit , when did that happen ,ha
I do that these days and see my Gran!! It's odd when you are the same age as they once were and can remember what they look like lol.
On a more Covid note and in reference to what another poster said re deaths; if my Gran was asked which life was more worth saving, hers (and she was 88 when she passed) or someone much younger, she would have said the younger person. Every time.

I'm not offering an opinion on Covid specifically. I'm merely stating that your appeal to authority argument is a fallacy. I think it's far more dangerous if something is not allowed to be challenged or scrutinised because the "experts" say so. How do you know that the so called "experts" are not lying to you if they are not open to scrutiny?
Not only that but they’re bringing in the biggest restrictions on the population since the advent of democracy. They never did anything like this in wartime. That lunatic in Wales saying if the police don’t catch you, others will. Sounds a bit sinister and a bit 1984 but, apparently, you’re some sort of flat earth advocate if you ask about it. Strange times we are living in...,

Last edited:
I do that these days and see my Gran!! It's odd when you are the same age as they once were and can remember what they look like lol.
On a more Covid note and in reference to what another poster said re deaths; if my Gran was asked which life was more worth saving, hers (and she was 88 when she passed) or someone much younger, she would have said the younger person. Every time.
I wouldnt like to have to choose between my children aged 31,30,20 and 18 or my parents/parents in law 87, 81, 80. I love them all. But I know my parents/in laws would sacrifice themselves a thousand times over for their grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.