Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronaldoRKMS_468x351.jpg
That was a really strange one, apart from Ball, Ronaldo & baconface nobody else in the whole ground seemed to have seen it actually happen.

8/13 to stay with Juventus
13/8 to join us

I don't think this will happen. Jury's out if it does though.
Putting odds to transfers proved absolutely nothing. If someone sticks a grand on him signing the odds would swing with said bookie. Transfers are one market the bookies are as clueless as punters on.

If juve want it done, if the player wants it done and if pep want it done and it doesn't get done, you do have to wonder wtf is going on on the background when we've a summer net-spend of £40-50m. 2 years is ideal for loads of reasons - Torres/delap development, scouting and preparation for a marquis signing in a year or two, pep's succession plan if he decides to go, GOALS.

When I read "it's complicated" we know that this is a financial problem and as with Kane that will put an end to it all..
I think getting this over the line suits all involved, especially if Bernardo goes the other way:
City - Sign a proven goalscorer and Get rid of a wantaway player
Juventus - Get Ronaldo off their wage bill and sign a top class player
Mendes - Gets two happy clients

I think this will get done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.