Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read from 510 to 546 and I am confused as fuck right now about what's going on.
Basically Ronaldo wants to leave Juve this summer one way or another and we may or may not be interested. Reports are quite strong his camp that they are pushing for a move to us but could it be a smoke screen for a move back over to that lot I've no idea. Time will tell. The silence from everyone on our side is deafening though.

Right. Can somebody send me that welcome to Manchester billboard but with the statue head on Ronaldo instead?

Saw it on here yesterday but needle in a haystack now

There is already a principle of agreement between Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester City: a two-season contract. Now "just missing" is the agreement with Juventus, with whom the Portuguese star has a relationship until June 2022

That's excellent news, the one thing we've struggled to do as a club this summer is get an agreement with the player. Doing a deal with the club is the easy part...

No that's not quite right is it!

Who else loves a saga?

I kond of got the idea that you cheered for city. Now I don't know what you think other than you are very confused. Sorry hilts. But nothing of what you say makes any sense. It's football. There is no good and bad here. only football clubs which players leave behind.

I'm not confused at all, your reading comprehension must be out of kilter.

It happens:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.