Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep and eye on the CAF over the next 24-48 hours.

I fear there could be some.....(fill in as appropriste)

-------

This is so utterly depressing. Can somebody bloody get SAF on the phone to Ronaldo.

FFS. Please don't let this happen

I just don’t understand how it has actually come to this. Throughout the Pep project we have had a certain profile of player that fit into the ethos of what we were trying to do. Now we are seemingly willing to put all of that in the bin for him of all people. Stinks of desperation, failure in this window and possibly the beginning of the end of what this last 5 years has been about? Just can’t buy into *him* playing for City. No matter how many goals he scores it won’t feel right.
I hope he feels so many goals that you get tired of it not feeling right!

Have a drink, man

A reliable source has messaged me to say that the delay is due to trying to get all the required signatures down on the documentation but this is taking time due to remote working.
Docusign, Adobe Sign … big winners during lockdown & now!
Fuckin hell it’s 2021

I just don’t understand how it has actually come to this. Throughout the Pep project we have had a certain profile of player that fit into the ethos of what we were trying to do. Now we are seemingly willing to put all of that in the bin for him of all people. Stinks of desperation, failure in this window and possibly the beginning of the end of what this last 5 years has been about? Just can’t buy into *him* playing for City. No matter how many goals he scores it won’t feel right.
When one of the best if not the best player of all time and still currently a top ten player WANTS to come to you then you make exceptions.

And what doesn't feel right ?city banging in goals for fun and winning things enjoy it it won't last for ever

Yeah making an exception to sign one of the best ever for a year or two when we badly need a striker means we’re doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.