Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
E9wE7SIXEAQISHl
Bravo sir, that's brilliant.

25 million for an hasbeen, would rather of taken a punt with Danny Ings
I'd have taken Ings as well but this is just exciting. He'll score enough goals to put us in contention for the league title again.

Walking up to the Etihad to see him play will be something. You wouldn't get that buzz from watching Ings although they might end up scoring a similar number of goals

20/1 if you fancy it
Mate, 2 weeks ago all our ITK's said Kane to City was done & we were just waiting for the Spuds match to be out of the way.

I'm not emotionally invested in this either way, albeit I'd love to have Ronaldo here for 2 seasons, & that's got nothing to do with winding the Rags up.

It's just when it was mentioned Real had made a second improved bid for Mbappé & that City weren't the only club being offered Ronaldo, & that Ronaldo had cleared his locker out & told Juve he was never playing for them again, cautious rumours started to spread that it wasn't odds on that Ronaldo would end up at City, seeing as PSG could potentially need a striker & only be £30m away from fielding a front three of Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar. That's Hollywood, Harlem Globetrotters shit right there mate. :-|

Yeah right, has been my arse. Danny Ings is decent but isn’t fit to lace Ronaldos boots.

Ronaldo - All time Real Madrid scorer, most champions league goals, 5 champions leagues, world player of the year a million times and regarded as one of the best players of all time

Danny Ings - Burnley legend

Crystal Palace at 100/1 any reason they’re in the betting markets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.