CSKA Post Match Thread

Well unless YaYa and many others in the team buck up and actually return from their hols and beat CSKA at home and Roma away (and hope Bayern are ruthless against the same opposition), that's Pellers out of a job in the summer.

the second half performance was a disgrace wtf happened???? we still have a chance to go trough but that will means that most prob will end up with us being forced to win in rome or something like that....keep the faith blues keep the faith

BlueindianNewcity said:
Still think our players dont work hard enough to be successful at the highest level. Looking at bayern, full of world cup and champions league winners, are fighting to win the ball back even at 5-0.

Certainly when we need them to in a situation such as today's game. I'm watching CFC, admittedly playing group stage fodder, but they are not strolling through this match. They have players running round like blue-arsed flies! We always stand off and let players come at us. Makes a fuckin' hell of a difference when they have all the time to arrange, re-arrange, decide, change to Plan B and then the ref fucks us!

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?
I think he needs to develop a bit more pragmatism at times.
Absolutely. The essential outcome tonight was to get 3 points. Nothing more, nothing less, even it that meant winning a bit ugly. I was a bit surprised that he didn't change things at half time, with us being 2-0 up. Take off Dzeko or Aguero, bring on Clichy and push Kolarov into midfield then get Milner to sit in front of Zabaleta. Take Toure off and bring Fernandinho on, pushing Silva up behind the striker. Then we've got two banks of 4 who can all defend, but with options (in Milner, Kolarov and 'Dinho) to go forward if we get a good chance.

But we did exactly what we laughed at Liverpool for doing at Palace last season and chased the game when we really needed to control it and hang onto what we had. I'm absolutely furious with Pellegrini and I hope Txiki kicks his arse all the way back home for that.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
Still think our players dont work hard enough to be successful at the highest level. Looking at bayern, full of world cup and champions league winners, are fighting to win the ball back even at 5-0.

Certainly when we need them to in a situation such as today's game. I'm watching CFC, admittedly playing group stage fodder, but they are not strolling through this match. They have players running round like blue-arsed flies! We always stand off and let players come at us. Makes a fuckin' hell of a difference when they have all the time to arrange, re-arrange, decide, change to Plan B and then the ref fucks us!
Complacency seems to be a big issue for some of our players, particularly a few of the bigger names.

The only 2 players to come out of tonight's game with any credit were Hart and Fernando. Hart had little chance with either goal while I thought Fernando worked his bollocks off again with little support from lazy arse Yaya.

Thought the manager got his subs totally and utterly wrong again. At 2-0 he should have closed the game off. We should have stuck MDM right in front of the back 4 and took Aguero off other than Dzeko who I thought was marginally better.

Bringing on navas was a joke. The top managers make sure their team don't mess up games like that. It isn't good enough and yet again inept management in Europe by our manager.

Had enough of players like Kolarov allowing players to run in behind them or Yaya trying fancy flicks and not tracking runs. Mangala looks far from a £30mil player and over the last couple of years I still maintain Nastasic had the most potential.

MihaiCity said:
the second half performance was a disgrace wtf happened???? we still have a chance to go trough but that will means that most prob will end up with us being forced to win in rome or something like that....keep the faith blues keep the faith
If it does come down to this game and we lose, it's Thursday Sunday for us for a while, that I can do without!

mad zab said:
shemnel said:
bayern's got 5 by the way

It won't matter if they score Ten!!

The fact is that we will struggle to win in Rome and the head to head counts

BTW Roma beat Moscow 6-1

What does thta say about us?

I am tired of this little fucking club mentality many of our supporters have

It is time we held players and the manager to account!

err, how exactly?

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?
I think he needs to develop a bit more pragmatism at times.
Absolutely. The essential outcome tonight was to get 3 points. Nothing more, nothing less, even it that meant winning a bit ugly. I was a bit surprised that he didn't change things at half time, with us being 2-0 up. Take off Dzeko or Aguero, bring on Clichy and push Kolarov into midfield then get Milner to sit in front of Zabaleta. Take Toure off and bring Fernandinho on, pushing Silva up behind the striker. Then we've got two banks of 4 who can all defend, but with options (in Milner, Kolarov and 'Dinho) to go forward if we get a good chance.

But we did exactly what we laughed at Liverpool for doing at Palace last season and chased the game when we really needed to control it and hang onto what we had. I'm absolutely furious with Pellegrini and I hope Txiki kicks his arse all the way back home for that.

Good suggestion there PB, on all counts, substitutions, tactics and arse kicking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.