CSKA Post Match Thread

Hello from Moscow, guys.
Yesterday was a good game. Yesterday u could loose and u could win. So was our team. Our penalty was controversial. Your second goal was obviously from off-side position. Draw was fair. I am glad that there aren`t too much whiners here, crying to replay the game (or second half). I respect MC (exception for Yaya) and especially Pellegrinni.
CSKA is strong team, but every year having problems in autamn. Philosophy of todays CSKA is short bench. CSKA unlike Zenith (or MC) doesn`t spend big money. This summer club took two players for free. When there was game against Bayern, lot of fans stood on the stadiums outside and supported their team so loud that their songs players could listen. Dont know how it was yesterday, but sure we have the pride.
Its good that our group is so strong. I guess u shoudnt`t be surprised to lose to any of teams here. 6 teams in Russian league can easily play in PL. What is bad that because of group of drunk bastards we play at home without better support. And club lost lots of money (we think 6-8 mln dollars, price for another good player).
In Manchester it would be hard, but we want to win. So be careful ) Our midfielders not worse than yours, goalkeeper is better, central defenders play together for many years, Musa is very speedy (u saw it) and Doumbia`s technique is perfect (not his dramatic talent). Don`t underestimate us or do. As u like it. We`ll be dangerous cause we want to win. CSKA, forward!

kokochu said:
Hello from Moscow, guys.
Yesterday was a good game. Yesterday u could loose and u could win. So was our team. Our penalty was controversial. Your second goal was obviously from off-side position. Draw was fair. I am glad that there aren`t too much whiners here, crying to replay the game (or second half). I respect MC (exception for Yaya) and especially Pellegrinni.
CSKA is strong team, but every year having problems in autamn. Philosophy of todays CSKA is short bench. CSKA unlike Zenith (or MC) doesn`t spend big money. This summer club took two players for free. When there was game against Bayern, lot of fans stood on the stadiums outside and supported their team so loud that their songs players could listen. Dont know how it was yesterday, but sure we have the pride.
Its good that our group is so strong. I guess u shoudnt`t be surprised to lose to any of teams here. 6 teams in Russian league can easily play in PL. What is bad that because of group of drunk bastards we play at home without better support. And club lost lots of money (we think 6-8 mln dollars, price for another good player).
In Manchester it would be hard, but we want to win. So be careful ) Our midfielders not worse than yours, goalkeeper is better, central defenders play together for many years, Musa is very speedy (u saw it) and Doumbia`s technique is perfect (not his dramatic talent). Don`t underestimate us or do. As u like it. We`ll be dangerous cause we want to win. CSKA, forward!

Lol.

We're going to put about 6 past you in Manchester.

kokochu said:
Hello from Moscow, guys.

Fuck me they are getting desperate.

Which part of Moscow did he post that from? Let me guess.......Stretfordaa?

Silly rag ****!

blueinsa said:

Silly rag c**t!
I` ve never been to Britain, Manchester and all the more so Stretford. Hope to visit somedays. But dont want to meet you. Scary.

kokochu said:
blueinsa said:

Silly rag c**t!
I` ve never been to Britain, Manchester and all the more so Stretford. Hope to visit somedays. But dont want to meet you. Scary.

Very good.

Don't worry, most rags have never been either!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
We were painfully aware of the strengths of the opposition under Mancini and tailored our own game to them. That got us nowhere either.

I didn't mention Mancini. I'm talking about the top managers who understand the intricacies of the game at the highest level and can mastermind a game plan to win the match and competition. Pellegrini doesn't do this. He gets out thought time and time again.
That's right, only two trophies last season.

Two domestic trophies. I think I covered that in the first paragraph. I'm talking about our limitations at the HIGHEST level.

Watching the match highlights I had another look at the penalty, and you know what on re-watching it a few times, I can see why it was given. Yes it was soft and yes Doumbia is a cheating twat. But Kolarov definitely clips him. I don't think it should have been given, but I've seen worse decisions if I am honest.

r9mzra.jpg

Damocles said:
kokochu said:
Hello from Moscow, guys.

Lol.

We're going to put about 6 past you in Manchester.

And that's just the first half!! Don't bring yer own ref this time! We'll have someone from Western Europe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.